Together We Roam[HUNT] is Recruiting players of all levels, come [HUNT] with us! NA server!

Voneveric.8507

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, just a holiday/New Year update. We have sized down the guild quite considerably, building a great core player base. With that being said; we are definitely still looking to recruit players, whether you're a new player or a veteran; don't be afraid to shoot me a mail in game or whisper me if you want to join. With that out of the way, here is what we offer you as a guild:

1. A community and a place for you to learn, grow at your own pace and enjoy the game with
  2. A discord channel and players who are willing to answer questions(if you are new) and veteran players to run T4s/CMS with if you are an experienced player
  3. If you need it, one on one time will be given, we do not discriminate players, so if you are hungry to learn and want to ask questions, don't be afraid to ask for help
  4. A guild who WvWs often and also has a healthy balance of PvE as well
  5. A guild who runs events on a set schedule, Guild missions, Bounties, Metas as well as Dungeon/Fractal Nights

What we expect from a player wanting to join us:

1. If you are truly interested, once you mail me or message me, I would like to have a 1 on 1 conversation to ascertain why you want to join as we do not just invite random people. This is for the benefit of both parties; to see if we are a good fit for each other.
  2. A player who is dedicated to helping make a community flourish and also gain friends along the way
  3. Someone who is not elitist or snobbish when it comes to the End Game, as we have a mix of new/casual players
  4. Someone who will not commit self imposed "cliques" inside the guild, as we look down on this poorly, we want everyone to feel included!
  5. A player who can use discord on certain events such as Fractals/Dungeons or even to just talk and hang out(This is not mandatory)

If you are interested in joining and if you have already messaged me, I implore you to mail me in game or message me in game again at DeusVolt.4307 and I look forward to meeting anyone and everyone! Here's to a New Year and New Friends! :)

Hey all :) we're still recruiting. We have room for about 10 more people AND I'm also looking for guild officers, just message/mail me in game if you're interested in joining. If you're interested in joining as an officer; you would also get a bonus of 10g a week as expenses. You can get ahold of me at DeusVolt.4307

• 2 weeks later...