WvW montage channels that deserve your views

Shroud.2307

Criticize, complain or just be salty, I'm sure there will be at least a few, but I'd like to share some channels that I feel deserve your views ( hey, that rhymed ! )

Xan Engineer, streamerAgriope Warrior, streamerHobo Multi-classYumi Mesmer, streamer ( ? )Cartoon RevenantEvie and Lary Engineer/RevenantFLOT TV Necromancer, discontinued( ? )Goblin King Revenant, discontinued ( ? )Grogert Wolfborn Warrior, discontinued ( ? )GW Fox Engineer/multi-classHollts Necromancer, streamer.Jazz X Man MesmerKuroi Thief, discontinuedMassy Multi-classMijo Necromancer, streamerMin Scherzo Thief, DiscontinuedNaidren ThiefNici RevenantNootski ThiefObindo Multi-class, discontinued ( ? )Omni Elite Thief/multi-classRedeemer ThiefSekikaze NecromancerScion Kai Warrior, discontinuedResouille ThiefSeven Elementalist, streamerShaloc RevenantSindrener Thief, streamerStawk Ranger/multi-class, discontinuedGipsey RevenantTubby Two Ton Revenant, streamerYishis Multi-class, discontinuedAikijinx ThiefZodin Guardian, discontinuedKiritsugu RangerTsuki Yomi MesmerCoconut Racecar My own channel, Necromancer/multi-class

I'm sure I missed a bunch that also deserve to be here, but if you're looking for quality GW2 game play these are some of the best channels there are. More than a few are very old and will probably never be active again but still have very impressive content worth the watch.

DISCLAIMER: I am not trying to start a flame war so seriously, please don't berate anyone if you don't like them. If I've included your channel here and you're a streamer, please go ahead and share your Twitch or any additional info. If you don't want your channel here, let me know and I'll remove it. If I didn't include your channel, don't take it personal. Go ahead and share it yourself if you'd like!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:Great list!But no list is complete without my mentor and strongest Necro, Ascii.His streaming channel:Ascii Necro Streamer

Uhm, I watched his 2 vids on condi reaper and i must say it is definitely not what i expected. Poor, very poor play. Dunno if that fella has more quality content, but chasing 2 bronze or below players who just wanna run (and having help from an ally in one case) certainly is... Meh.

@Voltekka.2375 said:

@"EremiteAngel.9765" said:Great list!But no list is complete without my mentor and strongest Necro, Ascii.His streaming channel:
Necro Streamer

Uhm, I watched his 2 vids on condi reaper and i must say it is definitely not what i expected. Poor, very poor play. Dunno if that fella has more quality content, but chasing 2 bronze or below players who just wanna run (and having help from an ally in one case) certainly is... Meh.

Yeah he played really early in the game, like the original roaming necro. I remember him mostly for apping to TW, getting his tag, repping, then literally never being with the group until he got called out."Guys, why did you boot me?""Because you've been on the wrong map all afternoon"

@"Yasai.3549" said:Anyone has a guy who does Core Necro stuff?

I find Core Necro play very impressive, especially if it isn't just some Bronzy hunting montage.

Hobo

FLOT TV

Myself

Hollts and Mijo are two extremely good Necros, but both of them play Reaper almost exclusively, with Mijo playing Scourge a little more than Hollts.

Hobo plays a variety of classes but I believe he was originally a Necro main and still plays it somewhat frequently. Shouldn't be hard to find some of that on his channel.

FLOT doesn't seem to upload anything anymore and only has a few videos, but is very good. All of his videos are core Necro and I think all of them are full Berserker Necro as well.

I only have one montage at the moment and haven't made another for quite some time, but I do plan to get around to it eventually. I play both Reaper and core in the video and a variety of builds as well. Some full zerk, some hybrid, some condi, etc. When ever I make another video I plan for it to be almost entirely core Necro because it has always been my favorite spec, so you can keep your eye out for that (:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I only have one montage at the moment and haven't made another for quite some time, but I do plan to get around to it eventually.

First good news of the new year for all necro lovers. Can’t wait to watch it!Personally I was never a fan of FLOT and I think your core is better than Hobo’s.

For Hobo, I liked watching his out of this world Scourge skills more which unfortunately ended after solo/small scale Scourge was thrown into the dumps with one nerf after another.

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:I only have one montage at the moment and haven't made another for quite some time, but I
do
plan to get around to it eventually.

First good news of the new year for all necro lovers. Can’t wait to watch it!Personally I was never a fan of FLOT and I think your core is better than Hobo’s.

For Hobo, I liked watching his out of this world Scourge skills more which unfortunately ended after solo/small scale Scourge was thrown into the dumps with one nerf after another.

Thank you, that means a lot to me to hear (: <3

I don't think I'm better than Hobo though. I'd say I'm pretty "meh" because there are a lot of qualities I'm missing that make a truly good player. I just know how to exploit my strengths very well with positioning and zone control.

But yes, I've been recording little bits here and there and hopefully can put something together soon. I mostly duo roam with a friend though so it may not be an entirely solo video.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Grogert Wolfborn Warrior, discontinued ( ? )Grog's footage is mostly apart of the collage stuff Vaans does now. I think he commented about it last time people asked about him, saying he got hit with too many music strikes to bother with his own channel. Exy is probably the most active with videos in their group.GW Fox Engineer/multi-classIn Fox's group I think both Bakeyy (Ranger) and Scarlet (Necro) does videos regularily too. Just search Youtube for them.

There are not that many Ele streamers/creators anymore so, like someone else said, Cello should probably get mentioned even if he is a partner now so most people know about him.