Please do not give Braham the "I WIN" button!

Josiah.2967

@"Eloc Freidon.5692" said:All that time away from the Shiverpeaks while Braham was doing stuff there pretty much excludes you.Oh, you mean "all that stuff" where he got into trouble due to his irresponsible behaviour, and we had to save his behind? That stuff? Because i don't really remember anything he actually accomplished offscreen.

Unless players want to be compared to Braham and admit he is surpassing them.That would be hard, seeing as he is not surpassing anyone. Quite the opposite.

@"Blur.3465" said:I really dislike Braham.I dislike his looks, his personality...quite literally everything about him.I don't like teenagers in video games and films, they annoy the heck out of me.Braham's development has been annoying in every sense and seeing that he'll be center of the story here annoys me too. I just hope it will make him a better character and not an even worse whiner.Imo, it kills seriousness in story and takes 'space' to involve some more serious and deeper/meaningful characters. Braham and Taimi are the worst two characters in GW history....but that's just my opinion.

Same, i dislike teenagers and childs in games/films. even worst when they give to teenagers some adults like dialogues, this is silly, childs/teenagers with 15yo like dont mind about "save the world".... if u research my posts u will see my case against Taimi.

Also i dislike "babysiting" and petting, and Anet insist throwing us pets(Aurene)/babys(Taimi, Braham) that we should take care of,, i know the target audience they aim with this, but i cant talk about without be censored.

@ugrakarma.9416 said:

@"Blur.3465" said:I really dislike Braham.I dislike his looks, his personality...quite literally everything about him.I don't like teenagers in video games and films, they annoy the heck out of me.Braham's development has been annoying in every sense and seeing that he'll be center of the story here annoys me too. I just hope it will make him a better character and not an even worse whiner.Imo, it kills seriousness in story and takes 'space' to involve some more serious and deeper/meaningful characters. Braham and Taimi are the worst two characters in GW history....but that's just my opinion.

Same, i dislike teenagers and childs in games/films. even worst when they give to teenagers some adults like dialogues, this is silly, childs/teenagers with 15yo like dont mind about "save the world".... if u research my posts u will see my case against Taimi.

Also i dislike "babysiting" and petting, and Anet insist throwing us pets(Aurene)/babys(Taimi, Braham) that we should take care of,, i know the target audience they aim with this, but i cant talk about without be censored.

Highfive Glad I'm not the only one here!

@Blur.3465 said:I really dislike Braham.I dislike his looks, his personality...quite literally everything about him.I don't like teenagers in video games and films, they annoy the heck out of me.Braham's development has been annoying in every sense and seeing that he'll be center of the story here annoys me too. I just hope it will make him a better character and not an even worse whiner.Imo, it kills seriousness in story and takes 'space' to involve some more serious and deeper/meaningful characters. Braham and Taimi are the worst two characters in GW history....but that's just my opinion.Braham is in his early twenties, I think, and so not a teenager. He is still extremely annoying, though. :p

• 2 weeks later...

It's quite interesting how the episode pointed to everyone (Braham included) all of his flaws, only for him to go right away "they are trying to make me doubt myself, but i know who i am". It might have been originally intended to show how he notices his flaws and starts to grow due to it, but that definitely wasn't how it came through.

• 2 months later...

The only "I win" button that has existed in the Guild Wars history was the kormir one, I just hope I can kill her in some future history arc, along with all those supposed true ~~six ~~ five gods.Human one are annoying, almost everyone is like kasmeer or logan, blind and stupid, like skritts kneeling at any shit that shines, kasmeer to theyr gods and Logan for da kween like a ugandan knuckles.