What is the most deadly thing in WvW?

Rokuro.1276

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Loffels.5934 said:The Blob..

As a roamer, I don't fear the blob. To me it's a game of how many I can kill b4 they notice. I just keep picking the tail off.

There are a few skilled blobs that will keep track of their tail. Those are a bit more troublesome to harass if I do get a kill they turn around to revive. But most pug blobs are free kills :)

@Rokuro.1276 said:

@Loffels.5934 said:The Blob..

As a roamer, I don't fear the blob. To me it's a game of how many I can kill b4 they notice. I just keep picking the tail off.

There are a few skilled blobs that will keep track of their tail. Those are a bit more troublesome to harass if I do get a kill they turn around to revive. But most pug blobs are free kills :)

Thats one of the games I play with zergs as a roamer. Another is how many ppl I can get to chase me across the map. (the further I can, the denser the group). You would be surprised how many people I can get to chase me.

@Sir Vincent III.1286 said:

@Rokuro.1276 said:For this unlucky player that happens to be gravity...fall dmg OP!

What about you guys?

With the addition of gliding, this is no longer the most deadly thing. In my experience, ALT-TAB is the most deadly. I don't even know what happens most of the time.

Or ALT-TAB while auto running on a mount towards a cliff...