What is your favorite legend?

Za Shaloc.3908

Shiro, without any doubt. I love shiro's story in GW1, and I trembled each time I had to face him (mainly due to legendary survivor title).

It's the only legend where I use all utilities and elite regularly. I also like the elite shout he occasionally does.Its backflip stunbreak is something I miss with other legends.

Always been a Glint fan for the content and lore, but in term of combat it's hard for me to let go of Mallyx with all it can do along it's mischevious ways while with Jalis ever since I started using it with Mallyx I've been in great love, the aspect of Jalis really makes you feel like an unstoppable force visually and feeling wise, it's just so well done and I wanna congratulate Anet for that, the other legends have good aspects as well but Jalis from the get go is just incredible to handle, it feels heavy and really intimidating.

Good poll, I like the idea of reuniting revenant players for a time.

Thanks for the replies everybody. It's cool to see differing opinions. I ended up choosing Ventari because it is originally what brought me to the class and what has stood out to me as the most unique and notable. I leveled up my first Rev to 80 as Ventari, being stupid enough to invest heavily into healing power along the way because I liked its thematic so much. Ventari is also what I started and climbed fractal levels with before its big buffs, as well as how I started playing Rev in WvW. Visually, I find it stunning. The color palette is absolute perfection and the animations are beautiful, particularly Natural Harmony and Protective Solace. The sound effects are beautiful as well. Sadly, I play Shiro, Mallyx, and Jalis more often now than I do Ventari, but I still do love the legend. I'm deeply hoping that the devs have thorough understanding and experience with the legend when evaluating it for the big incoming balance patch.

Second, I would probably have to choose Mallyx. Being an absolute condition-manipulating monster is a joy. Dare I say the legend feels almost perfect in its current iteration. There's nothing like stripping a Firebrand of all his boons and watching them crumble, pulling together a bunch of enemies and blowing them up, coating allies with resistance, and throwing the enemies' condis back in their face. Not to mention that mace and axe also feel incredible to use. Also, it's hilarious to see how quick the torment stacks can add up with the elite. Condi Rev is just a pure blast to play.

I love Shiro and how it promotes an aggressive playstyle.

I wish Shiro could be made EVEN MORE aggressive.

Like changing Riposting Shadows to be more in line with the GW Shiro version, making the player Stunbreak and strike forward in a small area around them.

I find it pretty ironic that the only reason why Shiro keeps being used in PvP settings is because of how safe and reliable Riposting Shadows is AS A DEFENSIVE TOOL.

@otto.5684 said:I though Shiro would be higher. For me (aesthetically):GlintShiroMallyxJailsVentariKalla

I despise the dancing Charr party.

Yeah, I would have expected it to be higher, but hey, we have a pretty small sample size here. Could be that people are so tired of running Shiro since it has been so integral to PvP/WvW. It's definitely up there for me, and it's hard for me to create builds without it because of the mobility, but Ventari and Mallyx make me truly feel like I'm embodying the legend so that's why I'd rank them above Shiro.

I'm with you on the dancing Charr party though. Kalla is definitely the biggest disappointment of the class for me, and I would selfishly be ecstatic if they reworked it to something completely different. Visually obtrusive AoE spam. No thanks.

Used to be Shiro, but lost so much things over time that now the only reason to employ it is to have frequent teleports and instant backwards breakstuns, so Glint (albeit greatly nerfed also) currently feels more useful, thanx to a better heal, more cc and the larger wide array of tools it provides. Mallyx and Jalis are almost decent, whereas I never use Ventari or Kalla.