Ascended Food in Guild Storage

• 1 month later...

@Helle.8754 said:What if you don't have a GH?What if you have a personal guild and want to deposit them in there.

Unfortunately it looks like you're not able to deposit Ascended foods unless you have a guild hall.

Gamli Adalsteinnson, the Tavern Proprietor, won't take them otherwise. He's in the Guild Initiative HQ in Lion's Arch, but offers no option to take foods for hall-less guilds.

It may also be necessary to sink some materials and favor into starting level 1 of the Guild Tavern Restoration -- it's been awhile so I can't be 100% certain. I do know that a friend's personal guild has a level 2 guild Hall that has a Gamli willing to store Ascended feasts.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Helle.8754 said:I have 3 personal guild banks with full storage from old times. The npc is not appearing in the hq.Sounds unfair that I need a GH, but guess that is how it is. Don't feel like spending 100 gold for it hehe.

then dont do it

Yeah that was a necessary post from you lol. I have noticed you do the same around on some of the other posts as well.

@Helle.8754 said:

@Helle.8754 said:I have 3 personal guild banks with full storage from old times. The npc is not appearing in the hq.Sounds unfair that I need a GH, but guess that is how it is. Don't feel like spending 100 gold for it hehe.

then dont do it

Yeah that was a necessary post from you lol. I have noticed you do the same around on some of the other posts as well.

Well if people dont want to spend money why should they worry about it?

• 4 months later...

If anyone is in need of this feature:

My guild offer open access on acended food storage to all members, with dozens of food already available for access, food donation appreciated but not required.

Send me reply for invite if you like the convenience.