Shining Aureate , weapons

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it shows that they can do changes like this quiet quickly. Which means new weapons or revamping old ones should take that long at all.Aka.. They could easily revamp old Dungeon weapons as a new form of reward and make dungeons active again

Well, imho mark II set could have been released with a new Path of CoE involving that mysterious high inquisitor maut or kuda. Same with frozen set and HoW.

On the one hand, I totally understand why people are/were annoyed and disappointed about this.

On the other hand, I like my weapon skins on the more understated side, so I like these more than about 95% of the other weapon sets in the game. But now that I've seen that they're being replaced with something that's overly shiny for my tastes, I'm not interested in them anymore.

So it shows that they can do changes like this quiet quickly. Which means new weapons or revamping old ones should take that long at all.Aka.. They could easily revamp old Dungeon weapons as a new form of reward and make dungeons active again

Or, this set was created some time back. You never really know.

Or, this set was created some time back. You never really know.

So they spent time making a new style aka adding aura to a weapon and not release it.. thus wasting time.More like they quickly thru it on. Which goes back to my comment about revamping old weapons for old content

@Thandaer.8105 said:So...Give us non shiny skin and people will be dissapointd.Give us shiny skin and people will be dissapointd.I understand that anet can not make all of us happy at the same time, but cmon.

I, personaly love both sets.

Most of these shiny weapons is hot crap with no sense of taste. Non-shines are somewhat better, but quite a lot of them are intentionally made so huge that they look like a joke on anybody except may be norns and some chars. So yes, it's not surprising Anet are often get negative feedback from people who actually posses some taste.