Help me to improve this build

Shroud.2307

E D I T:
After a lot of tinkering I'm not sure I can improve this any more than it is. As some have stated, I'm asking for too many stats and when I change anything at least one stat takes a significant loss.Still, if you think you can make it better, please go ahead.

BUILD HERE.

Without changing the runes, traits or weapons, help me to improve this build by doing the following:

• Power at a minimum of 2k
  • Critical Chance at a minimum of 55%
  • Armor at a minimum of 2.2k
  • Ferocity at a minimum 180%
  • Vitality at a minimum 18k
  • Condition Damage at a minimum 1k

This build is for WvW roaming. I understand it looks super weird but I like to experiment with those kinds of builds. No need to tell me X or Y trait, utility or what ever are a bad choice. I understand this already. Just looking to improve the stats on it and I can't seem to do so. Have been tinkering with it for a while so I figured I'd just ask for some help.

Imo just run pure Marauder Stats for Accessories, and pure Grieving for Weapons and Armor, with Scrapper Runes.Yu will have more Power focus than Condi, and Scrapper runes will help yu with duels more than Speed Runes.

Trying to build Hybrid is fine, but trying to get Hybrid to hit all sorts of stat goals without losing in other areas of the build is kinda difficult.

Yur also gonna have to put it into practice and see which of yur skills are actually hitting things reliably.

If for example, yur wiffing all yur big Forge skills and only hitting like, Pistol 4 and Thermal Vent dodge rolls, yu might as well just play a Pistol/Pistol Condi Holo.

@Yasai.3549 said:Imo just run pure Marauder Stats for Accessories, and pure Grieving for Weapons and Armor, with Scrapper Runes.Yu will have more Power focus than Condi, and Scrapper runes will help yu with duels more than Speed Runes.

Trying to build Hybrid is fine, but trying to get Hybrid to hit all sorts of stat goals without losing in other areas of the build is kinda difficult.

Yur also gonna have to put it into practice and see which of yur skills are actually hitting things reliably.

If for example, yur wiffing all yur big Forge skills and only hitting like, Pistol 4 and Thermal Vent dodge rolls, yu might as well just play a Pistol/Pistol Condi Holo.

I've been toying around with it for a little bit this morning and I can get 5k Burn ticks on people as well as 4 - 6k critical hits, so my damage is quite good. I agree with what you're saying overall however, but I'm not sure I like the sound of that stat combination. Still, I'll take it in to consideration as I really don't know what to do with the stats as is.

@"Ronan.9518" said:guess that's http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PegAwqlZwGZfsQGKW+X3vPA-zVxYMBBaFEzVQRiBJwGWR0AjRzEISBY/SMiyYUDQS5sMqZF-w the closest i get to your minimum, but i don't think it is possible to reach them all if we are not allowed to change all the things you mentioned

Wow, that's impressively close, actually. Power takes a bit of a hit however.

I suppose I asked for too many stats, I'll have to continue tweaking it. Thank you (:

@"Samug.6512" said:You ticked "WvW", I suppose you aim for roaming, and you have absolutely 0 condi cleanse and almost no vitality.At least get Sigil of Cleansing coz it's quite OP on engi.

Healing Turret is enough cleanse. It's all I run on my roaming builds. I mean, I'm biased here, but I think 2 cleanse per 15-20s, plus immob/chill/cripple breaks from rocket boots is plenty. The vast majority of condi can be avoided (rocket boots, dodge), blocked (gear shield), or allowed to tick without much negative effect. There are some problematic builds - mesmer comes to mind - but I find I can fight them as long as I keep the pressure up. That sometimes means escaping with rocket boots, breaking combat, and coming back with a stealth-magnet-blowtorch combo to put them on the defensive from the outset.

Agree on the vitality though.

@coro.3176 said:

@"Samug.6512" said:You ticked "WvW", I suppose you aim for roaming, and you have absolutely 0 condi cleanse and almost no vitality.At least get Sigil of Cleansing coz it's quite OP on engi.

Healing Turret is enough cleanse. It's all I run on my roaming builds. I mean, I'm biased here, but I think 2 cleanse per 15-20s, plus immob/chill/cripple breaks from rocket boots is plenty. The vast majority of condi can be avoided (rocket boots, dodge), blocked (gear shield), or allowed to tick without much negative effect. There are some problematic builds - mesmer comes to mind - but I find I can fight them as long as I keep the pressure up. That sometimes means escaping with rocket boots, breaking combat, and coming back with a stealth-magnet-blowtorch combo to put them on the defensive from the outset.

Agree on the vitality though.

You absolutely have a point. I also spotted 0 stability and only 1 stun break on fairly long cd. Core necro would get barely scrached vs this. TBF the only build that wouldn't be dangerous to that is condi scourge.

Now if there was any other option for stability on engi I'd trade rocket boots for it, but apparently according to ANet only elixirs are worthy.