Any news on the NA adventures in EU? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Any news on the NA adventures in EU?

2>

Comments

  • @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But isn't expandas in Aurora Glade? Which na team are you guys fighting? Ag Is linked with sfr

    Also last week they were in t3 and wsr is in t2.

    Are you sure you guys fighting expandas. Unless expandas and team hopping servers every week

    ever heard of EotM ?

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Seductive.5741 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But isn't expandas in Aurora Glade? Which na team are you guys fighting? Ag Is linked with sfr

    Also last week they were in t3 and wsr is in t2.

    Are you sure you guys fighting expandas. Unless expandas and team hopping servers every week

    ever heard of EotM ?

    We'll both are red right now so... How can they fight? Unless in arena. :/ Confusing me brah.

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Dahir.4158 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Garrus.7403 said:
    I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

    Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

    Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

    (Hi to my old friends in Europe, happy new year)

    Show us how you lead

    Sure. Come to na.

    Why not link some your videos?

    Sure, you know my account. Link away the YouTube vids. Be warned, the quality is terrible.

    But you can't enjoy the commanding and following by watching :)

    Post it

    Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dahir.4158 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Dahir.4158 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Garrus.7403 said:
    I am looking forward to the days you come back to EU and show us what you have got. Last time was pretty underwhelming tbh.

    Nothing left to prove. It was an underwhelming experience. :/ And seems like expandas got it handled.

    Show me something worth coming back to, then I might give it a taste. Better give me good coffee.

    (Hi to my old friends in Europe, happy new year)

    Show us how you lead

    Sure. Come to na.

    Why not link some your videos?

    Sure, you know my account. Link away the YouTube vids. Be warned, the quality is terrible.

    But you can't enjoy the commanding and following by watching :)

    Post it

    Post what? You going to na? I probably can play Jan 3 or 4. If you want my YouTube just search sov ciel

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭

    Post a video of you commanding

    Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dahir.4158 said:
    Post a video of you commanding

    All of those videos are me commanding.

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Dahir.4158Dahir.4158 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Dahir.4158 said:
    Post a video of you commanding

    All of those videos are me commanding.

    Yeah post one

    Broski Supreme - Borsk Carry Effect

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

    Ok. Threads derailed.

    All vids there are of my small group. Oh yeah, may as well send a recruitment.

    Nsp sea eu team. Slayers XD Wvw raid starts Jan 3 onwards for back to normalcy sched.

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Garrus.7403Garrus.7403 Member ✭✭✭

    Maybe Sov should fight cake walk 5v5? :)

  • I watched some fight on Eotm and it was... inconclusive? But I only saw the last 2 or so fights.

    We had a server training session this weekend and the NA people were so nice to show up afterwards. They utterly destroyed us. No surprise and no hard feelings, since 2/3 of the squad weren't even be able to follow the most basic commands (a lot more training sessions will be needed). But yeah, thanks for the showing up. And taking some of the 'oh I am too clever to do what I am told' people down a notch or three.

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Garrus.7403 said:
    Maybe Sov should fight cake walk 5v5? :)

    I don't have a team to bring to eu. If u read my earlier posts. I only offered me alone. But if tis 1v1 I have no talent. :P I concede on that.

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 29, 2019

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:
    I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

    Aye, this is true.

    However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

    Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Anet doesn't deserve any gems here. Just to point out server lag is so bad to begin with. I'm also curious on what people consider playable ping.

    Of course everyone that tries this already has their excuses ready. xD

  • When I was given a chance to play with 20-30 ping it felt like totally different game comparing to 170-180 that I usually have on EU kek

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:
    I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

    Aye, this is true.

    However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

    Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Anet doesn't deserve any gems here. Just to point out server lag is so bad to begin with. I'm also curious on what people consider playable ping.

    Ahhh.. My apologies AW. I meant ‘you’ in the general sense. Wasn’t implying you AW.

    Of course everyone that tries this already has their excuses ready. xD

    It would seem that is accurate. I think what people are finding is that many are decent at the game, and many are bad. Regardless of EU or NA.

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    But there can only be one winner. :)

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • ArchonWing.9480ArchonWing.9480 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @ArchonWing.9480 said:
    I have 120 ping even in NA, so RIP. Can't imagine the horror of cross-server lag.

    Aye, this is true.

    However, if you made the choice to go over with the intent on ‘farming’ EU, then I don’t want to hear lag as an excuse from those who did it.

    Oh, I'm not going anywhere. Anet doesn't deserve any gems here. Just to point out server lag is so bad to begin with. I'm also curious on what people consider playable ping.

    Ahhh.. My apologies AW. I meant ‘you’ in the general sense. Wasn’t implying you AW.

    lol, all good. And honestly even if it were me, I think your statement would be true so no harm done.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But there can only be one winner. :)

    That's not true at all.
    There's at least seven

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But there can only be one winner. :)

    That's not true at all.
    There's at least seven

    We only got na and eu. :p. So

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But there can only be one winner. :)

    That's not true at all.
    There's at least seven

    We only got na and eu. :p. So

    Yes. 7 tiers.

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 31, 2019

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But there can only be one winner. :)

    That's not true at all.
    There's at least seven

    We only got na and eu. :p. So

    Yes. 7 tiers.

    Not tiers just sides. All tiers whether na and eu belong to each other .

    I'm betting my copper on expandas and probably a bunch of random pugs of na. :)

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But there can only be one winner. :)

    That's not true at all.
    There's at least seven

    We only got na and eu. :p. So

    Yes. 7 tiers.

    Not tiers just sides. All tiers whether na and eu belong to each other .

    I'm betting my copper on expandas and probably a bunch of random pugs of na. :)

    My monies on mixed results and both sides feigning decisive victory

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @LetoII.3782 said:

    @Sovereign.1093 said:
    But there can only be one winner. :)

    That's not true at all.
    There's at least seven

    We only got na and eu. :p. So

    Yes. 7 tiers.

    Not tiers just sides. All tiers whether na and eu belong to each other .

    I'm betting my copper on expandas and probably a bunch of random pugs of na. :)

    My monies on mixed results and both sides feigning decisive victory

    When videos are out, we'll see. :)

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

    People don’t post videos if they got their young cats handed to them.

    Thank You for the {MEME}

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:
    People don’t post videos if they got their young cats handed to them.

    The winner normally does. Even then, losing isn't that bad if you get better than the day before

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • Mini Crinny.6190Mini Crinny.6190 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Sovereign.1093 said:

    @Strider Pj.2193 said:
    People don’t post videos if they got their young cats handed to them.

    The winner normally does. Even then, losing isn't that bad if you get better than the day before

    yup with all the bad bits cut out

  • ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 1, 2020

    im was of wvw for 1yr ++... how this work? EU and NA server split is over? im on SoS

    main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

  • XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @ugrakarma.9416 said:
    im was of wvw for 1yr ++... how this work? EU and NA server split is over? im on SoS

    NA players transferred to EU servers...

    ^ Another derailing post - Anet
    Perma stealth is needed to outrun zergs - Thieves
    A skill overpowered? just nerf their dodge, balanced. - Anet
    There's no power creep you just don't recognize more people hitting you - Flat Earther

  • roso.1536roso.1536 Member ✭✭

    I was watching a stream today and fights against the NA legion seem to have dwindled, lets hope its just a temporary thing.

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @roso.1536 said:
    I was watching a stream today and fights against the NA legion seem to have dwindled, lets hope its just a temporary thing.

    Nuuuuu more fights

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @roso.1536 said:
    I was watching a stream today and fights against the NA legion seem to have dwindled, lets hope its just a temporary thing.

    Who was winning?

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD > TC > Mag > GOM > AR > JQ > BP

  • Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Stream links?

    Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

  • roso.1536roso.1536 Member ✭✭
    edited January 3, 2020

    @EremiteAngel.9765 said:

    @roso.1536 said:
    I was watching a stream today and fights against the NA legion seem to have dwindled, lets hope its just a temporary thing.

    Who was winning?

    I think the score went something like EU 4 - 2 NA ... just to be fair with the NA Legion, i must say EU had like 10-15 more ppl.

  • EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @expandas.7051 said:
    Hey. Fights on EU have been very fun!

    Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

    We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

    Hope that helps!

    Has your adventurers returned to NA?

    Visit 🏴‍☠️ Eremite's WvW Necromancy Graveyard 🏴‍☠️

    CD > TC > Mag > GOM > AR > JQ > BP

  • RedShark.9548RedShark.9548 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @expandas.7051 said:
    Hey. Fights on EU have been very fun!

    Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

    We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

    Hope that helps!

    Was there for 1 fight in eotm and NA never went melee, all they did was stacking hammer revs, giving no chance to be pushed melee, lol.
    That was one of the biggest pirate ships ive ever seen.

  • primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

    Vids when?

  • expandas.7051expandas.7051 Member ✭✭✭

    We're still on EU and raid each weekend. I think you can check the various WvW streamers for clips of us fighting.

  • cobbah.3102cobbah.3102 Member ✭✭✭

    And this is interesting because!!! Gotta love youtubers kitten millenials. :expressionless:

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22, 2020

    @RedShark.9548 said:

    @expandas.7051 said:
    Hey. Fights on EU have been very fun!

    Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

    We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

    Hope that helps!

    Was there for 1 fight in eotm and NA never went melee, all they did was stacking hammer revs, giving no chance to be pushed melee, lol.
    That was one of the biggest pirate ships ive ever seen.

    That’s basically NA guilds meta stack mass numbers of scourges fb rev scrapper only

    Continusly spam in front left sides cause game allows it due short cd on zerg aoe.

    Yes it’s skiless but game is ment to be played like a lamer, it eases the process.

  • shiri.4257shiri.4257 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Aeolus.3615 said:

    @RedShark.9548 said:

    @expandas.7051 said:
    Hey. Fights on EU have been very fun!

    Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

    We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

    Hope that helps!

    Was there for 1 fight in eotm and NA never went melee, all they did was stacking hammer revs, giving no chance to be pushed melee, lol.
    That was one of the biggest pirate ships ive ever seen.

    That’s basically NA guilds meta stack mass numbers of scourges fb rev scrapper only

    Continusly spam in front left sides cause game allows it due short cd on zerg aoe.

    Yes it’s skiless but game is ment to be played like a lamer, it eases the process.

    sounds like someone's squad is getting rolled. cheer up buttercup!

    Spectre [VII] - Wood League Champion. Making "fight guilds" stack on higher tiers since 2013.
    Michelin rated WvW guild since 2015. The gold standard. Never transferred, never reformed, adapting and reloading with or without Anet.

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 22, 2020

    @shiri.4257 said:

    @Aeolus.3615 said:

    @RedShark.9548 said:

    @expandas.7051 said:
    Hey. Fights on EU have been very fun!

    Aside from reset and T1 SEA time zone EU groups are generally more active and larger during EU prime than NA is during NA prime. Regarding play styles most groups prefer pirate ship on EU while most groups on NA prefer melee. Imo this mostly has to do with group sizes. NA refers to organized fights as RvRs (same numbers usually) whereas EU calls them BvBs (assume you’re fighting the entire map). NA seldom has queues on weekdays whereas on EU it’s a part of life.

    We’ve fought most of the EU groups by now and I feel Deso/Blacktide and Whiteside still offer the most challenge compared to the rest of the servers. Only group that can beat us even numbers are the Blacktide guys. The coming weeks will be very interesting as more people come back from holiday, have geared classes, get used to EU, etc. My ping from US PST is around 180-270ms depending on the scale of fights. Exitlag can reduce this by 10-20ms. Seldom encounter server lag (can’t cast skills) unless it’s a 3-way blob fight.

    Hope that helps!

    Was there for 1 fight in eotm and NA never went melee, all they did was stacking hammer revs, giving no chance to be pushed melee, lol.
    That was one of the biggest pirate ships ive ever seen.

    That’s basically NA guilds meta stack mass numbers of scourges fb rev scrapper only

    Continusly spam in front left sides cause game allows it due short cd on zerg aoe.

    Yes it’s skiless but game is ment to be played like a lamer, it eases the process.

    sounds like someone's squad is getting rolled. cheer up buttercup!

    Not mine.
    When we got wiped it’s mostly due enemy numbers( 30+ vs 5 or 10 after they loose with 20ish several times) or they are far to close ton spawn and they need to keep coming while we fail to push back.

    And we try not to full stack lots of scourges with fb’s, so i think we are fine not using best gimmicks.
    We sometimes even have just 1 fb and 1 rev healer for 10

    For the builds we used we are more than fine.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    NSP always on top of the meta

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • had some nice fights against them yesterday. Won the vast majority of fights while I was on, do not know how it ended.

This discussion has been closed.