Bots in pvp

Enlil.8439

@Axelteas.7192 said:

@alain.1659 said:Don't play spvp. It is simple. I was furious about balance, bots, afk people and anet not giving a fudge about those issues. So I (and many of my friends) stopped playing spvp. Feels wonderful. Without a protest this will go on forever.

Fantastic. And then how you acquire ascended gear then? Its even worse farming materials and crafting than the toxic disgusting PVP

As someone who hates pve, it is really not that bad, especially with all these world bosses and meta events. And if you dont show your protest, it will only get worse. so that is why i said that. But lets wait for the miraculous oncoming patch. Maybe they will fix everything :)

@kratan.4619 said:If we all are losing rank because of bots, then we are all loosing rank equally. So, where ever you are ranked you would still be matched to opponents of equal skill as they have lost the same rank as everyone else due to bots.

You usually aren't matched with opponents of equal skill, as the matchmaker just can't find enough players to match 10 peoples with similar skill.If bots are taken out, gold and platinum players are even more likely to be matched with low silver and bronze players than they are now.