Daily Achievements - (10 AP) Is this bugged in WvW ???

Sleepwalker.1398

Hello, can someone check and confirm if Daily Achievements if you do only 3 WvW is bugged....for a few days or a while?I am stuck on 23971 AP for a few days now and even it says daily done which i took pics of before and after and shows 10points, but its not getting added to my total.Im just not sure if its just me or related to WvW dailies only or affecting other as well..

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:There has got to be better things in gw2 to do than chase ap

I'm not usually bothered by AP but just few days back when i saw my score and the next reward at 24000, it has a nice Radiant boot skin.And i was like oh cool, new skin. But then checked today and saw points not moving when i did daily.

Tbh, them ap requirements areca bit steep for the full set

@Sleepwalker.1398 said:Hello, can someone check and confirm if Daily Achievements if you do only 3 WvW is bugged....for a few days or a while?I am stuck on 23971 AP for a few days now and even it says daily done which i took pics of before and after and shows 10points, but its not getting added to my total.Im just not sure if its just me or related to WvW dailies only or affecting other as well..

There's a cap on how much AP you can obtain from dailies. It's linked to your account so it might say daily is 10 AP but you won't get anything because you can't get anymore via dailies. There's a way to check it but i can't remember where, sorry!

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:There has got to be better things in gw2 to do than chase ap

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

kk just checking. Hope your day gets better :)

You seem a lil upset, I just asked a question lol

Which was in no way helpful to TCs topic. Hence the confusion. What do you care if people enjoy hunting for AP?

There has to be better uses of time than questioning how other people play and enjoy a video game?

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

Which was in no way helpful to TCs topic. Hence the confusion. What do you care if people enjoy hunting for AP?

There has to be better uses of time than questioning how other people play and enjoy a video game?

Woho! Here we go. No, I just asked if there is anything better to do than hunt ap since it's the wvw forum

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

Woho! Here we go. No, I just asked if there is anything better to do than hunt ap since it's the wvw forum

and 4 of those dailies are wvw dailies, are they not? If there was some type of bug associated with them, would it not be worth investigating or asking about that?

I'm quite sure if there actually was an issue with WvW dailies, the outcry and whining on these forums would be immense.

@Cyninja.2954 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

and 4 of those dailies are wvw dailies, are they not? If there was some type of bug associated with them, would it not be worth investigating or asking about that?

I'm quite sure if there actually was an issue with WvW dailies, the outcry and whining on these forums would be immense.

Dont be daft. The people who play wvw couldn't care about dailers or ap but they wont ignore them either if said daily is in their way. Flipping waters and the harpy is there for example but even then it's mostly ignored.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

Dont be daft. The people who play wvw couldn't care about dailers or ap but they wont ignore them either if said daily is in their way. Flipping waters and the harpy is there for example but even then it's mostly ignored.

Obviously some of them do, or this thread wouldnt exist.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

So we agree, TC had a valid concern to post about WvW dailies potentially being bugged? Great, so we are on the same page.

@Dante.1763 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

@Gop.8713 said:

Wrong thread . . ?

Nope .

Obviously some of them do, or this thread wouldnt exist.

Haha. I know people who will goto waters and kill the daily people, then camp it until harpy is been n gone

"H" to bring up hero tab and then mouse over the small achievement points symbol next to your total achievement points. There will be a small list that shows Permanent xxxx, Daily xxxx, and Monthly xxx. Add Daily and Monthly together which should total 15,000. The 15k is the cap and you will no longer earn daily ap, but you still get the other rewards.

@"Guillotine Princess.9341" said:"H" to bring up hero tab and then mouse over the small achievement points symbol next to your total achievement points. There will be a small list that shows Permanent xxxx, Daily xxxx, and Monthly xxx. Add Daily and Monthly together which should total 15,000. The 15k is the cap and you will no longer earn daily ap, but you still get the other rewards.Yes 15k AP from monthly and daily achievements and you will no longer get them from dailies. Sorry it is rather depressing, though you realized it MUCH sooner than I did! I think I went almost a month before I realized.

@Liston.9708 said:

Speak for yourself. 32695 AP and mithril general that did not EOTM.

But there are achievement points in eotm.

@Justine.6351 said:

Speak for yourself. 32695 AP and mithril general that did not EOTM.

But there are achievement points in eotm.

I still need the vast majority of those. So many AP out there to chase . . .

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

I'm not usually bothered by AP but just few days back when i saw my score and the next reward at 24000, it has a nice Radiant boot skin.And i was like oh cool, new skin. But then checked today and saw points not moving when i did daily.

Tbh, them ap requirements areca bit steep for the full set

Well... 98% of the content in every lw episode are AP.

The 2% is the story.

What else should we be doing?

?