The dragon killer i wanted to be, and you? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

The dragon killer i wanted to be, and you?

ugrakarma.9416ugrakarma.9416 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited January 20, 2020 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

if u want ur commander resemble a movie character, what movie will be?

Denton Van Zan from "Reign of Fire"(2002).
i guess the best way to "cosplay" him at game will be with a human engineer, since the movie character uses a lot of weaponry mainly rifle and cannons.

a bit offtopic, im getting "shredded" from gym/diet rountine, and i have a age close to him at this movie, and same beard style, i guess i will "cosplay" it on real life too (a uglier version LOLZ).

main pvp: Khel the Undead(power reaper).

Comments

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Apart from his stupid yet cool looking end scene, I'll go with that choice too

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• Gryphon.2875Gryphon.2875 Member ✭✭✭
    a bit offtopic, im getting "shredded" from gym/diet rountine, and i have a age close to him at this movie, and same beard style, i guess i will "cosplay" it on real life too (a uglier version LOLZ).

Shirtless selfie as proof please 😝

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

The dragon killer i wanted to be

There is only one ! :o

<3

• MidnightX.6294MidnightX.6294 Member ✭✭✭

the clumsy one, because i hate aureen

Nothing to see here - move along.

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

@MidnightX.6294 said:
    the clumsy one, because i hate aureen

I don’t watch or remotely like GoT, but that was cool. I approve of Aurene getting that treatment

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .