Share Your Screenshots

• ArenaNet Staff

This thread is dedicated to in-game screenshots: of your characters, collections, armor, outfits, the landscape, and more. If you coplay in the game and want to share your coplay character's image, this is the place for that, too.

If you take a nice screenshot and would like to share it with your fellow Tyrians, please post it in this thread.

• 3 months later...

As a very recent player I don't have much to show you, but anyway, these are my two characters at the moment and their looks so far (both Norn; I'm loving everything about the Norn people):

imgur.com/a/9xteU

And speaking of screenshots, what tips could you give a noob like me to take good/very good screenshots? For example, how do you take them so that the "game things" (level bar, map chat, etc.) don't appear? Photoshop? There's so much beauty in this game, I'd like to capture it properly!

Thank you!

@Artemisa.9013 said:As a very recent player I don't have much to show you, but anyway, these are my two characters at the moment and their looks so far (both Norn; I'm loving everything about the Norn people):

imgur.com/a/9xteU

And speaking of screenshots, what tips could you give a noob like me to take good/very good screenshots? For example, how do you take them so that the "game things" (level bar, map chat, etc.) don't appear? Photoshop? There's so much beauty in this game, I'd like to capture it properly!

Thank you!

Cntrl+shift+H will hide the "game things" so that you can take a clear shot. Pressing them again will unhide them. There are some in game settings you can play with, as well, such as using first person view.