Fun and interactive gameplay! Wintrading in full force.

Fractures.8267

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:What you see in the screen shot is not win trading. It's general bribery.

Honestly Arenanet should make it so players cannot send or receive mail during matches, or at least couldn't send gold or items during the match.

Now there's something that makes sense, that should have happened a very long time ago.

^This x 100

What about if someone is afk long enough to get a warning for an impeding disconnect, then no rank points will be lost/won.

This is an obvious example, there are sneaker ones who make it harder to catch them too. I had a game the other day where the player would just walk to whatever point haphazardly, cast 1-2 skills and auto attack, then die. It might 'seem' like they are trying to play but from the way they are doing it you could tell they were throwing. Even bad/new player will spam skills and chase kills. This guy just stood in one place on point and auto attack 90% of the time.

The afk guy could and should of left the match. It achieves the same goal but without making 4 other people lose rank.The only reason to stay in the match is because you want to screw over someone on your team. Some one on the enemy team did not want someone on the afkers team to gain ranking and or straight up wanted someone to lose ranking.That's what I get from the chat log.2 people in that sitchuation need lifetime bans.

If there were 5 man queues I couldn't play because I no longer have anyone to play with and can't find a good fit guild because of my erratic play times.

I do hate it when someone is obviously throwing a game or there is a bot but punishing solo players seems mean too. I don't think afkers should be allowed to sit at spawn. Rather someone not moving be kicked from instance and rewards be given based on outmanned scale. Can't really tell most times if people are playing bad on purpose.

Some get caught up in the melee and forget to grab points, some seem lagged, some seem over powered for the rank they are in (like one warrior who literally won the match for the team. Rest of them were easily dispatched when he wasn't around, so the just kept near him and avoided fights). I liked the match where we were slaughtering the other team, we finally just decided to do some dueling until the end. At least people weren't getting overly frustrated. Still think we should be allowed to forfeit so we could get in queue for maybe abetter match faster.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:The afk guy could and should of left the match. It achieves the same goal but with making 4 other people lose rank.The only reason to stay in the match is because you want to screw over someone on your team. Some one on the enemy team did not want someone on the afkers team to gain ranking and or straight up wanted someone to lose ranking.That's what I get from the chat log.2 people in that sitchuation need lifetime bans.

Wrong, its not to screw over others but to not screw over yourself via match leaving penality.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:The afk guy could and should of left the match. It achieves the same goal but with making 4 other people lose rank.The only reason to stay in the match is because you want to screw over someone on your team. Some one on the enemy team did not want someone on the afkers team to gain ranking and or straight up wanted someone to lose ranking.That's what I get from the chat log.2 people in that sitchuation need lifetime bans.

he would get dishonor and he wouldnt get ranked reward.

@Tharan.9085 said:

Wrong, its not to screw over others but to not screw over yourself via match leaving penality.

If that's his 1st time doing it for the day then it's only a 3 minute wait nothing to complain about. But for the 4 other people who have to suffer the In justices of his bad moralitity for taking bribes it's ok for them to feel cheated right? If u are a serial afker well then that's grounds for perma ban. Doesn't matter about penalties. He deserves a perma ban.

+He already screwed over him self by afking and taking a loss but he doesn't care cuz he got gold from the enemy team. That's ok to you?

@gdubze.6015 said:Either way bribery or wintrading, people say its not happening even in lower brackets but the evidence speaks for itself. This is what artificially keeps players in the wrong league brackets

This right here is important.

I wouldn't expect people benefiting from it at least in some regard to claim anything other than it doesn't exist, but this is what happens when you have a team that you have no rapport with and have enough power to cause a loss by inaction and get away scot free.Whether he was joking or not (and he obviously wasnt because afk is observable), people will pay or cheat their way up the ranking board if the system lets them. And not only that, if you are not insulated by a team of people you trust you also become susceptible to people using that same influence to tank your teams. to spite you.

Breaking up team games was a mistake. We underestimated how low people would be willing to go for adulation.

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:If there were 5 man queues I couldn't play because I no longer have anyone to play with and can't find a good fit guild because of my erratic play times.

I do hate it when someone is obviously throwing a game or there is a bot but punishing solo players seems mean too. I don't think afkers should be allowed to sit at spawn. Rather someone not moving be kicked from instance and rewards be given based on outmanned scale. Can't really tell most times if people are playing bad on purpose.

Some get caught up in the melee and forget to grab points, some seem lagged, some seem over powered for the rank they are in (like one warrior who literally won the match for the team. Rest of them were easily dispatched when he wasn't around, so the just kept near him and avoided fights). I liked the match where we were slaughtering the other team, we finally just decided to do some dueling until the end. At least people weren't getting overly frustrated. Still think we should be allowed to forfeit so we could get in queue for maybe abetter match faster.

If there were 5 man q, there would be more pvp guilds.

My guild is a pvp guild and we got guys from all over playing at all times.

You could definitely always find a team.

People always found a team when they wanted to play HA in gw1.

Finding a team is very present throughout the game and players with erratic times manage to do it.

I want to chip in here: I was the guy saying: Most welcome!

I never did pay anyone nor did I ever participated in win trading or any other sneaky way to climb a ladder in the almighty and prestigious GW2 PvP. I jumped onto the bandwagon and trolled with MOST WELCOME for shits and giggles. I didn't expect in my wildest dreams such vivid silver platter in the forum.

I appreciate the post though but somehow a waste of time. Sorry mate.

@phalaris.5134 said:I want to chip in here: I was the guy saying: Most welcome!

I never did pay anyone nor did I ever participated in win trading or any other sneaky way to climb a ladder in the almighty and prestigious GW2 PvP. I jumped onto the bandwagon and trolled with MOST WELCOME for kitten and giggles. I didn't expect in my wildest dreams such vivid silver platter in the forum.

I appreciate the post though but somehow a waste of time. Sorry mate.

This post was to highlight the actual wintrader that got paid by someone, weather or not it was you was irrelivant. If you enjoy trolling people that is your choice I never made any assumptions or accusations.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:If there were 5 man queues I couldn't play because I no longer have anyone to play with and can't find a good fit guild because of my erratic play times.

If there were 5 man q, there would be more pvp guilds.

My guild is a pvp guild and we got guys from all over playing at all times.

You could definitely always find a team.

People always found a team when they wanted to play HA in gw1.

Finding a team is very present throughout the game and players with erratic times manage to do it.

so, are you deluding yourself that if suddenly 5v5 was the way to play.current pvp population would form pvp guilds to play 5v5, instead of leaving the game and doing something else?Do you actually believe that this will happen?

PS.League of Legends tried the same thing.game with propably 10000x bigger player base, buckled. ALOT of people quit. Everyone stopped giving a crap about the game due to unfair matchmaking.It was one if not the worst patch in league history, and let me tell you, there were so shitty patches out there.