It would be cool if the arena got some updates.

Zexanima.7851

I like spending time here between matches and practice my mechanics and test builds. It's an enjoyable part of the PvP experience for me, for the most part. These are just kind of 'nice to have' ideas and not urgent requests.

• Make it larger. It gets impossible to practice there during peak times because everyone is so crammed together. I'm not sure why it's so small in the first place.
  • Fix some of the glitchy areas; Would be solved most likely be redoing it into a lager area
  • Maybe add some team functionality like in guild halls so you can practice with your party? Red team, blue team, and a FFA team that are enemies to everyone.
  • Remove the dumb trap spawners from Champion's Rest. It's just one of the most pure forms of trolling and idk what designer thought that would be 'fun' to have two svanirs attacking you while getting knocked back and trying to fight someone.
  • Don't have an open cliff face that you can get knocked off into the mists. It's annoying and people know it so they will specifically run into the arena to knock people off.

All in all it's better than nothing but it would be cool to get some updates on it. I know it's a long shot of an ask being how little PvP gets updated and I defiantly would not want it to take priority over the needed updates for the actual game mode.

It needs a random achievement panel and stats to view, maybe titles:

1. How many players you've killed inside of the arena.
  2. How many times have you've died inside of the arena.
  3. If you can achieve a 90% kill ratio with under a 10% death ratio, over the course of 1000 kills or greater, you unlock some title like: "Master Of Ganking" or "Arena Troll" I dunno, something funny.

@"Trevor Boyer.6524" said:It needs a random achievement panel and stats to view, maybe titles:

1. How many players you've killed inside of the arena.
  2. How many times have you've died inside of the arena.
  3. If you can achieve a 90% kill ratio with under a 10% death ratio, over the course of 1000 kills or greater, you unlock some title like: "Master Of Ganking" or "Arena Troll" I dunno, something funny.

Achievements would defiantly be welcome. Just gives you something more to do between matches. Maybe have " Slayer" titles, like the opposite of the "Champion " titles (Champion Paragon, ect.). Kill 1000 guardians in the arena, get the title "Paragon Slayer"

I support all of these, particularly the first. Arena is basically my second home while I wait for Swiss/anything more frequent than automatics that doesnt subject me to what solo q is doing right now.

And the traps are annoying. Let the people who got their way into Champions Rest get like a special throne chair or something they can use to overlook the arena. Let them put up flags or something that's visual only, that's less obnoxious to people who want to pvp. Ganking will never stop but at least ganking puts them in a spot where they can get steamrolled.