Download stuck at 26%

I was trying to redownload gw2 but whenever i do it gets to 26% with 393,511 files remeaning then it breaks down. The number next to downloading keeps going up but it got to 70,000 MB without the % going up or anything so i am pretty sure it isnt working, I tried Deleting it then redownloading but it does the same thing, I even tried downloading on a different computer but it did the same thing. Anyone know why it is doing this?

@"Siegcross.6518" said:I was trying to redownload gw2 but whenever i do it gets to 26% with 393,511 files remeaning then it breaks down. The number next to downloading keeps going up but it got to 70,000 MB without the % going up or anything so i am pretty sure it isnt working, I tried Deleting it then redownloading but it does the same thing, I even tried downloading on a different computer but it did the same thing. Anyone know why it is doing this?

try this https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1140516/#Comment_1140516it fixed download problem for me

• 2 weeks later...

@Ordin.8341 said:

@"Siegcross.6518" said:I was trying to redownload gw2 but whenever i do it gets to 26% with 393,511 files remeaning then it breaks down. The number next to downloading keeps going up but it got to 70,000 MB without the % going up or anything so i am pretty sure it isnt working, I tried Deleting it then redownloading but it does the same thing, I even tried downloading on a different computer but it did the same thing. Anyone know why it is doing this?

try this
it fixed download problem for me

Thank you very much, after countless hours of searching and trying to fix this annoying "install bug", this simple and quick step solved everything for me!