Question about expansion/episode..

ancafr.9274

The roller beetle is in Long Live the Lich, which is episode 3 of Season 4. Bond of Vigor, which increases the endurance regeneration, is part of the Crystal Champion mastery track (along with Bond of Vitality and Bond of Faith) which is unlocked by entering any Season 4 map. So, buy episode 3 and you'll get both. :)

@Danikat.8537 said:The roller beetle is in Long Live the Lich, which is episode 3 of Season 4. Bond of Vigor, which increases the endurance regeneration, is part of the Crystal Champion mastery track (along with Bond of Vitality and Bond of Faith) which is unlocked by entering any Season 4 map. So, buy episode 3 and you'll get both. :)

thanks bro people in forum usually answer FASTER than in game and guilds and i asked this same question in all my 3 guilds and so far 0 answer. Is it 'Living world season 3'?

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Seriously consider buying the season pack if you think you will ever go after the skyscale - you do need all 6 episodes for the skyscale. The season pack will be, or has been in the past, pro-rated for episodes that you already own.

I wont get sscale, I simply use the combo grf + spg. I dont wanna 'waste' the time, effort and GOLD I've spent to get my griffin and I had a really HARD work to do and besides I heard sscale is like 3 grf quests... thank you very much but no thanks I woldnt go for another grf at least in this life.

@ancafr.9274 said:

@Danikat.8537 said:The roller beetle is in Long Live the Lich, which is episode 3 of Season 4. Bond of Vigor, which increases the endurance regeneration, is part of the Crystal Champion mastery track (along with Bond of Vitality and Bond of Faith) which is unlocked by entering any Season 4 map. So, buy episode 3 and you'll get both. :)

thanks bro people in forum usually answer FASTER than in game and guilds and i asked this same question in all my 3 guilds and so far 0 answer. Is it 'Living world season 3'?

@"Kaltyn of Torbins Deep.2946" said:Seriously consider buying the season pack if you think you will ever go after the skyscale - you do need all 6 episodes for the skyscale. The season pack will be, or has been in the past, pro-rated for episodes that you already own.

I wont get sscale, I simply use the combo grf + spg. I dont wanna 'waste' the time, effort and GOLD I've spent to get my griffin and I had a really HARD work to do and besides I heard sscale is like 3 grf quests... thank you very much but no thanks I woldnt go for another grf at least in this life.

Living World Season 4, Episode 3.

sscale is long, but not significantly longer than griffon imo. Beetle also requires collections just so you know, albeit a bit shorter

@ancafr.9274 said:

IT'S Living World Season 4, not Season 3. Season 3 came out before mounts existed.

@Hashberry.4510 said:The wiki still does not have a fuzzy search, or am I mistaken? I recall if your in game search term does not exactly match a wiki entry, you get nowhere?

Wiki searches rely a lot on redirects, which have to be set up by editors. So it's reliant on someone else realising that search term doesn't lead to the expected page and setting up the redirect. But if there isn't an exact match it should take you to a conventional search results page with all the pages with that text in their title or on the page.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I cannot find it on gem store... I remember I saw it for 960 gems, farmed the gold but now cant find xD.

@"ancafr.9274" said:I wont get sscale, I simply use the combo grf + spg. I dont wanna 'waste' the time, effort and GOLD I've spent to get my griffin and I had a really HARD work to do and besides I heard sscale is like 3 grf quests... thank you very much but no thanks I woldnt go for another grf at least in this life.

It should be noted that despite popular belief of those who don't have skyscale, the skyscale is not a replacement for griffon at all. While they may both be flying mounts, they function very differently and I use them both fairly equally. I even use springer fairly often (though of course less so than skyscale) and that's not much of an issue to me since springer was forced on me in the PoF story anyways, like raptor and skimmer.

If anything, the only mount that I feel has gotten "replaced" would be jackal thanks to the beetle's changes to endurance being shared with other mounts, so I don't even use it for going faster uphill like I did before said changes.

For some reason I cannot find it on gem store... I remember I saw it for 960 gems, farmed the gold but now cant find xD.

Check in your story journal (in the Hero menu) to see which Season 4 episodes you've got unlocked already. If you've got all of them the upgrade won't show in the gem store. It might also be hidden if you're only missing one episode, because then you can just use the option to unlock that one in the story journal.