Supports in PvP

Switch.4892

I've been away from the game for a some time now and looking to get back into playing a more supportive role in sPvP. I haven't been keeping up with all the changes but the last time i checked Firebrand was the only viable option. Has anything changed or is it still "Go Firebrand or go home"?

@Gamble.4580 said:Staff support tempest is probably the best support for ranked and unranked. Fb support great for a duo if u have a good rev or 1v1er who focus sides and u carry team fights. But for solo queuing I would defo got staff ele.

Thank you for the response. I was actually leaning towards the standard dagger-focus tempest as I have a little bit of experience playing it but I'll give staff a shot.

Cast a big spell? Apart from blasting your water it is not played the same as zerker staff. It offers great map control best Rez that carry even gold vs plats great cc amazing condi removal for team and it can do all this off point on a nine port sport. It shines in this meta. But it’s just my advice but I defo would take it over a support fb in ranked. In AT prob fb.