Hi, a simple and effective change for khylo map

EtherProdigy.5726

Idk the occasional treb hitting 1 time in a team fight makes it worth then u just leave it for a side node or something. Hard to use but can be high impact, I’d say it’s at least more effective than buffs on the newest map but obviously can be more time consuming if you don’t know when to stop it

@Dantheman.3589 said:Idk the occasional treb hitting 1 time in a team fight makes it worth then u just leave it for a side node or something. Hard to use but can be high impact, I’d say it’s at least more effective than buffs on the newest map but obviously can be more time consuming if you don’t know when to stop it

I don't recall any match that ever mattered being impacted by a treb shot. New players do not fire once and leave, they sit on it for half the match or more while the rest of the team 4v5's.

@EtherProdigy.5726 said:

@Dantheman.3589 said:Idk the occasional treb hitting 1 time in a team fight makes it worth then u just leave it for a side node or something. Hard to use but can be high impact, I’d say it’s at least more effective than buffs on the newest map but obviously can be more time consuming if you don’t know when to stop it

I don't recall any match that ever mattered being impacted by a treb shot. New players do not fire once and leave, they sit on it for half the match or more while the rest of the team 4v5's.I more or less agree it’s just it is possible. Not sure if I want it removed since the theme of the map is kind of centered around it, the rework to treb made it ez to use so why delete it

@Dantheman.3589 said:

I don't recall any match that ever mattered being impacted by a treb shot. New players do not fire once and leave, they sit on it for half the match or more while the rest of the team 4v5's.I more or less agree it’s just it is possible. Not sure if I want it removed since the theme of the map is kind of centered around it, the rework to treb made it ez to use so why delete it

For the reasons I said above.

@EtherProdigy.5726 said:

For the reasons I said above.

But literally imagine this. There is a down state battle on far between 2 bunkers and the only possible way to help as say a firebrand to help off respawn wouldn’t to be run all the way to far as it’ll be over... the best thing to do is launch 1 treb shot to try and end it and same thing can be said for any Roamer off respawn if there’s a down state battle on mid. There are situations where treb is 100% the most optimal possible choice to make, so therefore it’s not useless. Plus without it the map would be the only objection less map in the game and since it’s a port spot heavy map without it players could probably run 5 Roamers and do well which would be mean worthy at best.I literally see no evidence that treb is useless besides the fact that new players misuse it, which is pretty low on ppls charts balance wise, though I believe a tiny bit of should be taken into consideration which is why I think the rework to make it ezier to use was enough reason to keep it

It will be even better After TBBP. Less evade spam (i hope so). It can force ennemies to burn a dodge/cd or momentarily leave the cap. I agree with Dan, even if i never play it, it has potential to be impactful. Just a matter of map awareness and decision making.Edit: i remember old times when mesmers used treb/portal/repair combo :)

@EtherProdigy.5726 said:

I don't recall any match that ever mattered being impacted by a treb shot. New players do not fire once and leave, they sit on it for half the match or more while the rest of the team 4v5's.

theres is one single situation where treb benefits your team and it requires you to have 2 caps and an enemy that zergs like gold 2s while at the same time 1-2 are on death CD to balance the mismatch treb gives.

Its all moot though in plat where people press V or have eyes.

so yeah remove treb 99% of the time youre gonna get trolled by teammate and get full map rolls that most times you cant recover from if people cant rotate properly.