List of Guardian bug's compiled

Arken.3725

Hello fellow Guardians, I have searched and haven't found a good spot where we could compile Guardian bug's so maybe the developers can have an easier time finding it. I'll do my best to list them but feel free to add any and I'll edit the OP if necessary.

Weapon Skills-Scepter, Staff and Long Bow Auto-Attacks: All of these projectiles have some sort of tracking issue's. Scepter has the worst, followed by Staff and then finally, Long Bow has the least issue but still noticeable. If you're within range of any of these auto's the attack SHOULD hit unless you're blinded, blocked, invul'n, or out-of-range before it reaches you.

-Symbol of Punishment: I've noticed when weapon-swapping to scepter that I cannot immediately put down this symbol, there's a pretty large delay before I can. This doesn't seem to be an issue with the other weapons I've tested.

-Binding Blade: Just like with certain auto-attacks, this skill also has terrible tracking even if you're within range of your target.

-Zealot's Fire: Just like with certain auto-attacks, this skill also has terrible tracking even if you're within range of your target. Also, there's an animation bug when clicking the skill really fast that looks like you're constantly trying to throw it.

-Protector's Strike when paired with Invigorated Bulwark: This skill is bugged in a sense that it will trigger the block and grant boon's but not a 2nd time once It's off cool-down. Instead, it keeps you in the animation and blocks a maximum of 3 attacks. Without Invigorated Bulwark, it seems to work appropriately.

-Zealot's Defense: Still feels like the tracking isn't all that great unless you're literally RIGHT on your target.

Utility/Slotted Skills-Litany of Wrath, Signet of Resolve when paired with Lesser Smite Condition has a small delay before the trait triggers after the heal is used. This is not an issue with say Mantra of Solace to which the trait activates immediately after the heal is used.

-Shield of the Avenger/Sanctuary: These skills do no block Missiles but absorbs them. If it did block, it would trigger Might of the Protector and Tenacious Defense which it does not.

Traits-Inner Fire: Doesn't seem to grant Fury when the appropriate amount of burns is applied when tested on a Golem.

-Zealous Blade: Still grants 10% extra damage in addition to the power increase.

Runes-Rune of Sanctuary: This rune barely works with any Guardian trait's or skills to provide the appropriate barrier-access.

That's it for now. If I'm missing any, please reply and I'll update the OP after I confirm it.

Thank you,

Arken

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Zealous_Blade

This trait still grants the 10% bonus damage while on greatsword.

Edit: Gonna add some more.Torch 4 (Zealot's Fire): Charcter attempts to cast this skill 2 or 3 times when you press the button too much.Scepter 2 (Symbol of Punishment): Really long aftercast the first time you use it after a weapon swap.

@Arken.3725 said:Is that in addition to the power increase? Also, just tested torch, it seems to still throw it on the first attempt but still has an additional animation throw. Seems to still work fine. I already have the symbol of punishment issue added, thank you :).

Not sure if its in addition to the extra power. Can test it when im online.Well, its an animation thats bugged. It even shows up in logs as an attempted cast.

Thanks for the list. I dunno about scepter, staff and LB tracking issues being a bug. It seems Anet balance strategy at this point, sadly ?

Kinda same for torch. Very glitchy. Has been that way for years (though torch 4 got a bit better).

You know, behind rev, guardian surely has the most glitchy weapons ?