WvW montage channels that deserve your views

Shroud.2307

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@"Yasai.3549" said:Anyone has a guy who does Core Necro stuff?

I find Core Necro play very impressive, especially if it isn't just some Bronzy hunting montage.

Hobo

FLOT TV

Myself

Hollts and Mijo are two
extremely
good Necros, but both of them play Reaper almost exclusively, with Mijo playing Scourge a little more than Hollts.

Hobo plays a variety of classes but I believe he was originally a Necro main and still plays it somewhat frequently. Shouldn't be hard to find some of that on his channel.

FLOT doesn't seem to upload anything anymore and only has a few videos, but is very good. All of his videos are core Necro and I think all of them are full Berserker Necro as well.

I only have one montage at the moment and haven't made another for quite some time, but I
do
plan to get around to it eventually. I play both Reaper and core in the video and a variety of builds as well. Some full zerk, some hybrid, some condi, etc. When ever I make another video I plan for it to be almost entirely core Necro because it has always been my favorite spec, so you can keep your eye out for that (:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780", I'm actually the FLOT TV guy. I took a big break due to both real life stuff and my gaming desktop biting the dust. I didn't realize anyone other than a few friends had really found the channel. I'll probably get back to the occasional upload soon, been catching up on missed stuff and screwing around with the changes since I left. (My god I die inside when I use the focus 4 these days...it was so good..and now its so bad..).

Also props on your montage video, pretty decent gameplay. Looking forward to a full core necro one!

@Icewielder.4195 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780", I'm actually the FLOT TV guy. I took a big break due to both real life stuff and my gaming desktop biting the dust. I didn't realize anyone other than a few friends had really found the channel. I'll probably get back to the occasional upload soon, been catching up on missed stuff and screwing around with the changes since I left. (My god I die inside when I use the focus 4 these days...it was so good..and now its so bad..).

Also props on your montage video, pretty decent gameplay. Looking forward to a full core necro one!

Super happy to hear that! I loved all of your videos and feel you're an extremely good Necro, I'd be very happy to see more from you (:

Reaper's Touch change was definitely a controversial one. A lot of people hated it at first, but it has grown on many of us. The damage is terrible now but it's utility is much better. I actually use Focus with a condition build because the extra Life Force generation is handy to have since core condi doesn't generate Life Force as well as Power does.

Hope life is treating you well (: !

@LetoII.3782 said:

@bigo.9037 said:Well obviously this turned into a self shill thread lmao

Turned ?.. it started as that when you look at the initial list.

I found it adequately modest to give herself a bump last. Most peeps wouldn't bother with the list at all.

I was hesitant to add myself at all for just this reason \ :

No problem though... It's only a bigoted Ranger main that aggressively attacks anyone opposing his views in the Ranger sub and a TB condi Mirage that doesn't even know how to beat his own build in a 1 v 1.

@LetoII.3782 said:

@"bigo.9037" said:Well obviously this turned into a self shill thread lmao

I found it adequately modest to give herself a bump last. Most peeps wouldn't bother with the list at all.

Oh another self entitled "gamer gurl" , that makes much more sense. Trying to get some props from the washed up vt crew. Then tosses her name in at the end.

Let me finish by saying the top 4 on your list avoided me for years unless they was paired up. So keep glammin over the cherry picked noob killing streams. Most of us know better.

Have a magical day sugar.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

@"bigo.9037" said:Well obviously this turned into a self shill thread lmao

Oh another self entitled "gamer gurl" , that makes much more sense. Trying to get some props from the washed up vt crew. Then tosses her name in at the end.

Let me finish by saying the top 4 on your list avoided me for years unless they was paired up. So keep glammin over the cherry picked noob killing streams. Most of us know better.

Lmao. What? is it.. popcorn time??

Also ye vT seems a little overrated but they mad about it so they just disliked my new vid of me killing them on stream lel. Funny stuff!

@bigo.9037 said:

Also ye vT seems a little overrated but they mad about it so they just disliked my new vid of me killing them on stream lel. Funny stuff!

It is pretty funny. I won't lie. Lose 10+ times when you come at us with 2 while stream sniping for over an hour thirsting for a win (which well freely admit we had 3 so whatever). Lose the 3v3 when you call in a friend. Lose the 1v1 in a soulbeast versus reaper matchup. Finally get a W after pretending to not attack and be chill and put it in your video. Now that is funny. > @moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Obs baby why you so angry right now? I've never avoided you, neither has anyone else for that matter. But keep it up with the narrative.

@Helly.2597 said:

It is pretty funny. I won't lie. Lose 10+ times when you come at us with 2 while stream sniping for over an hour thirsting for a win (which well freely admit we had 3 so whatever). Lose the 3v3 when you call in a friend. Lose the 1v1 in a soulbeast versus reaper matchup. Finally get a W after pretending to not attack and be chill and put it in your video. Now that is funny. > @moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Obs baby why you so angry right now? I've never avoided you, neither has anyone else for that matter. But keep it up with the narrative.

You're taking this game wayyy to seriously man xD

For the record I won the 2nd 1v1, I fucked up the first one. What can I say? I'm not trying to make excuses.

Also, we never did a 3v3. If there was a third player, it was a pug. Stream sniping has always been a thing. You could've just put on a stream delay to prevent it, not my problem.

You guys were complaining about it, acting all sad and depressed on stream and, then and now, projecting your tryhard playstyle onto us even though we're literally just having fun.

See you could've avoided this whole situation, had you like.. not said on your stream that we were trying really hard, that we're basically bad players, etc. But you did.. and then you lose some fights after saying that we are bad. How does that make you look? xD not so good!

We never said that you were bad. We were just stream sniping for fun, cus you were talking yourselves up.

@Helly.2597 said:

Angry ? Not even a little. Hard to get any emotions over a game that I hardly play.

Me and you both know the truth. I basically taught you how to roam. So there's that.

Not getting involved in the crabs in a barrel folks earlier in this thread; I don't get cannibalizing an already microscopic community with toxicity. Don't care that much anymore, just like to see fun fights and take part in fun fights.

Here's some of the people who deserve views I have subs to on YouTube that I think haven't already been mentioned (some are just 'cause they deserve to be remembered RIP, pour out some liquor):Exy, Multiclass - ActiveFauxhawk Pringles, warrior, activeIllithex, Multiclass - Active(ish)Pants are Success, meme, Active(ish?)Sbobby, thief, activeSilence, multiclass, activeTörsi, warrior, activeTramadex, revenant/warrior, active (streams pvp now mostly afaik)Lu Niki, elementalist, activeDoNotD, guardian, activeDeany Kong, meme, ded ripBamf Joe, mesmer, ded ripJahRo, ded rip

I'm sure I missed some I used to check out regularly in the distant past, but I just went down YouTube sub list and looked for ones that hadn't been mentioned that deserved some views.

edit: follow up, just because it deserves honorary mention, default from D E R P used to stream with like doritos logos all over the place, bling and glitter, christmas lights and all with like a 2 inch screen size for the game. that shit was GOLD. if you never saw it, you missed, missed, missed, out.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:Let me finish by saying the top 4 on your list avoided me for years unless they was paired up. So keep glammin over the cherry picked noob killing streams. Most of us know better.

Avoided you obs? Are you alright man? You deleted all of vT because one person said condi mes is easy or trash in groups i don't even remember which... I have had to kill you many, many times because you just wont stop trying to attack even though I have shown zero interest in fighting you... So confusing man, anyway hope your family is good in 2020 <3

-Xan

Lol, I apologize for this thread turning in to a salt fight. I knew there was that risk with how upset some people get over these things but I wanted to bring some more support to players I appreciate. Can't say I'm surprised at the ones that decided to say what they did though.

Again, if you'd like your channel removed let me know. I don't want to bring any unnecessary negative attention to any of you.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Lol, I apologize for this thread turning in to a salt fight. I knew there was that risk with how upset some people get over these things but I wanted to bring some more support to players I appreciate. Can't say I'm surprised at the ones that decided to say what they did though.

Again, if you'd like your channel removed let me know. I don't want to bring any unnecessary negative attention to any of you.

You've got nothing to apologize for. No salt or hate here yo! Some people just chasing clout and get angry that others have more popularity than them - I never advertise my channel or stream - people find it they find it - or in this case someone else links it etc. I play for fun not for fame. You did a great job gathering content creators and it's sad people wanna tear others down instead of add to the list their favorites so others can also discover them.. Oh well great job / effort on your end, Stay positive always.

-Xan

@Sam.8193 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Lol, I apologize for this thread turning in to a salt fight. I knew there was that risk with how upset some people get over these things but I wanted to bring some more support to players I appreciate. Can't say I'm surprised at the ones that decided to say what they did though.

You've got nothing to apologize for. No salt or hate here yo! Some people just chasing clout and get angry that others have more popularity than them - I never advertise my channel or stream - people find it they find it - or in this case someone else links it etc. I play for fun not for fame. You did a great job gathering content creators and it's sad people wanna tear others down instead of add to the list their favorites so others can also discover them.. Oh well great job / effort on your end, Stay positive always.

-Xan

It's just a game, ye. Some people.. COUGH COUGH, definitely take it too seriously..!Will go to great lengths to bash on others! XD