Nothing makes me as sad in GW2, as this....

Yasi.9065

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:Can we have some context for the image? I'm just seeing a list of raids wings and bosses.

Probably that there are too few wings on the list and the list hasn't expanded in a very long time. Or something like that. Got to love vague posts created just to stir up drama.

@sigur.9453 said:I think op is sad every week after clearing each boss once. Because there is no intuitive(? F my English) to do them again.

OK, I guess that makes sense

For ref Sig, I think you meant incentive, but I understood your meaning!

Thanks both

Have you tried not defining your life and personal fulfillment by your entertainment options?Have you tried creating fulfillment in yourself instead of waiting for someone else to give/sell it to you?Have you tried working towards productive goals, such as self-improvement, physical training, or some form of artistry?

The problem of sadness and depression is entirely yours, and only you can solve it. But you can solve it.

@Trise.2865 said:Have you tried not defining your life and personal fulfillment by your entertainment options?Have you tried creating fulfillment in yourself instead of waiting for someone else to give/sell it to you?Have you tried working towards productive goals, such as self-improvement, physical training, or some form of artistry?

The problem of sadness and depression is entirely yours, and only you can solve it. But you can solve it.

My only regret is that I have but one thumbs up to give.

@Trise.2865 said:Have you tried not defining your life and personal fulfillment by your entertainment options?Have you tried creating fulfillment in yourself instead of waiting for someone else to give/sell it to you?Have you tried working towards productive goals, such as self-improvement, physical training, or some form of artistry?

I guess ur life is Perfect so, u have Time to give Such adivices to others. Op loves this game and is sad, its not properly expanded- she clearly want more raid wings/more cms, instead of live motovating speeches.To op. Give up hope, and expect nothing, end game content wont get to much treatmemt