[Mount Skins Requests] Your Ideas

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@"Haleydawn.3764" said:Twisted Watchwork Mountfit Bundle! Megaplease with an omnomberry on top!https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/363853#Comment_363853

But also;

• Super Adventure Box themed.
  • Slime (Sludgy and rippling)
  • "Horse" Raptor (Like this, but replace the Skritt with the Player Character)
  • Skritt in a ball Roller Beetle
  • Wyvern-style Skyscale.

@DietPepsi.4371 said:

@"Raknar.4735" said:Charr bike roller beetle skin.

Is it worth me posting my design again or is it spam at this point?

I think just posting the Roller Cycle V.2 would be enough, so others get the idea :PThey could also just take parts of the Chugger/ Dune roller, or completely use that model.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Chugger

More 2K skins for skyscale and Beetle, they only have one each. And Warclaw has NONE, that needs to be fixed.

As for specific ideas, I could write stuff all day, but one major idea is just “stuff based off things in game” different dragon minion inspired sets, a forged set for all mounts, asura magitech, charr weaponry, sylvari-ish nature, Celtic or viking for norn, classic medieval fantasy for humans, more elemental stuff, other professions like mesmeric, mist (rev), light(guard), etc forever

@Jimbru.6014 said:Before we add NEW skins, the first thing I want is for ANet to reorganize the mount skins into actual sets of similar type, like the Primeval mounts for example, and complete the sets. The present system makes less sense than a football bat.

They wont do that as incomplete and spread out parts of sets makes money for A-net.