best mastery experience for Tyria?

xian.6182

So, I've been trying to get Fractal Attunement maxed out and I have to be in Tyria for that to work.. Do yall have any recommended spots I should grind out? I've noticed it's easier for me to max out points in PoF or HoT, but I'm struggling in Tyria. New level 80 btw.

I don't know if that's the best method but here's what I usually did back when this overall mastery system was new and I trained by central tyria masteries: my suggestion would be to use as many boosters as you can and look for a silverwaste riba or if nobody's there leading one in the silverwastes you can just be on the lookout for some world boss trains. Oh, and don't forget to use the banners that people usually put up during big events.Running dungeons and fractals could be good too but the problem is nobody does dungeons anymore (sadly) these days and fractals have some group composition requirements and if you're not playing meta/know all the mechanics/don't have any KP or LIs it can be pretty difficult to be picked up by any groups.Another method if you want to do dungeons/fractals it'd be better to do them with members of your guild.I hope that helps. Good luck!