Show your engineers!

Zavve.8205

@Zavve.8205 said:

@Girbilcannon.8259 said:here is my little flamethrower-toting Asura, Pewpew Kaplow:
rqi1JPS.gif

Oooh plz share with me how you enabled that depth of field effect!

I used a plugin called GW2 Hook, which is essentially a new version of reshade. You can view how to install it here:

It's pretty confusing to use at first but you get the hang of it eventually. Pretty much, I turned on the Magicdof feature and tweaked the settings to my liking. You have to turn on autofocus, and to get it to change focus how you want, you have to use the mouse driven autofocus feature. It certain makes for epic videos and screenshots. Just remember in your graphics settings, you have to set "render sampling" to "native". It doesn't work with supersampling for some reason.

@Girbilcannon.8259 said:

@Zavve.8205 said:

@Girbilcannon.8259 said:here is my little flamethrower-toting Asura, Pewpew Kaplow:
rqi1JPS.gif

Oooh plz share with me how you enabled that depth of field effect!

I used a plugin called GW2 Hook, which is essentially a new version of reshade. You can view how to install it here:

It's pretty confusing to use at first but you get the hang of it eventually. Pretty much, I turned on the Magicdof feature and tweaked the settings to my liking. You have to turn on autofocus, and to get it to change focus how you want, you have to use the mouse driven autofocus feature. It certain makes for epic videos and screenshots. Just remember in your graphics settings, you have to set "render sampling" to "native". It doesn't work with supersampling for some reason.

Thanks a ton!!!