Suggestion for new WvW reward

Jables.4659

It would be really nice if Anet could take the effect from the Sublime Mistforged Chest pieces and make it into an infusion, even if that meant that the tentacles of light were still visible when weapons are stowed. Naturally you wouldn't be able to dye the effect since its an infusion, but they could add a multitude of different colors that become unlocked as purchases from the skirmish vendor with increasing WvW ranks. Blue (matching the default color of the mistforged armors) could be rank 2000, another color for 2500, 3000, 3500, and so on. The effect is awesome but it would be even cooler if we could use it with other chest skins.

I'd be fine with an infusion but I think they could just give the effect it's own dye slot. I've asked for it on the forums and the subreddit the devs used to respond on for a long time and I think they just don't care but that dye slot either has to have super bright tentacles or super dark armor so it won't show the glowing effect on the flat parts. It's as annoying as having those huge bulky pieces of junk on the shoulders which would have been the best looking shoulders in the game without them. Everything about our armor set is 'almost' while the spvp chest piece is spot on.