WvW montage channels that deserve your views

Shroud.2307

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Sam.8193 said:

@bigo.9037 said:It's just a game, ye. Some people..
COUGH COUGH
, definitely take it too seriously..!Will go to great lengths to bash on others! XD

Yep, 100% agree it is just a game... But uh, cough cough only works if i know what you're talking about or implying or who you are even?

Oh I'm not calling you out. And I'm not going to name any other names!

But, some people definitely take the game too seriously and are for some reason blinded by their ego of this game that comes from the fact that they may be in a popular guild.

That is all!I'm zpooky

@Sam.8193 said:

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:Lol, I apologize for this thread turning in to a salt fight. I knew there was that risk with how upset some people get over these things but I wanted to bring some more support to players I appreciate. Can't say I'm surprised at the ones that decided to say what they did though.

Again, if you'd like your channel removed let me know. I don't want to bring any unnecessary negative attention to any of you.

You've got nothing to apologize for. No salt or hate here yo! Some people just chasing clout and get angry that others have more popularity than them - I never advertise my channel or stream - people find it they find it - or in this case someone else links it etc. I play for fun not for fame. You did a great job gathering content creators and it's sad people wanna tear others down instead of add to the list their favorites so others can also discover them.. Oh well great job / effort on your end, Stay positive always.

-Xan

Chasing clout in a game that literally has no clout, oof. Gw2 streamer with 100 viewers are already "big", which is a joke to pretty much every other popular game.

@Sam.8193 said:

@"moutzaheadin.4029" said:Let me finish by saying the top 4 on your list avoided me for years unless they was paired up. So keep glammin over the cherry picked noob killing streams. Most of us know better.

Avoided you obs? Are you alright man? You deleted all of vT because one person said condi mes is easy or trash in groups i don't even remember which... I have had to kill you many, many times because you just wont stop trying to attack even though I have shown zero interest in fighting you... So confusing man, anyway hope your family is good in 2020 <3

-Xan

Oh definitely avoided me , the lot of ya. The rare chance I'd get one of ya alone 2-3 would swoop in and save the day.

Killed me many many times ? Maybe possible right after the the big Chrono nerf ? I was so stubborn to make any build work and not use ez mode mirage. I died alot for a few weeks. Concluded that Chrono was unplayable for my style. Made the switch to mirage and parked female obs forever. Only thing I can think of honestly.

For the last part , I quit vt and deleted everyone because I switched servers to be with MGR. I will add the fact that I always thought thorp (name dropping) was a cry baby and a talentless hack :astonished:. So it was only a matter of time.

As for the family ❤️ , we doing great ty for asking lol.

For you xan , I dug this out of the deep archives lol.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

@Sam.8193 said:

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:Let me finish by saying the top 4 on your list avoided me for years unless they was paired up. So keep glammin over the cherry picked noob killing streams. Most of us know better.

Avoided you obs? Are you alright man? You deleted all of vT because one person said condi mes is easy or trash in groups i don't even remember which... I have had to kill you many, many times because you just wont stop trying to attack even though I have shown zero interest in fighting you... So confusing man, anyway hope your family is good in 2020 <3

-Xan

Oh definitely avoided me , the lot of ya. The rare chance I'd get one of ya alone 2-3 would swoop in and save the day.

Killed me many many times ? Maybe possible right after the the big Chrono nerf ? I was so stubborn to make any build work and not use ez mode mirage. I died alot for a few weeks. Concluded that Chrono was unplayable for my style. Made the switch to mirage and parked female obs forever. Only thing I can think of honestly.

For the last part , I quit vt and deleted everyone because I switched servers to be with MGR. I will add the fact that I always thought thorp (name dropping) was a cry baby and a talentless hack :astonished:. So it was only a matter of time.

As for the family
❤️
, we doing great ty for asking lol.

You know your priorities aren't straight when you're so mad about a video game you hold a grudge over losses from years ago and even dig up videos to support the claim. Sounds like someone has a porcelain ego.

@"SpellOfIniquity.1780" said:

@Sam.8193 said:

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:Let me finish by saying the top 4 on your list avoided me for years unless they was paired up. So keep glammin over the cherry picked noob killing streams. Most of us know better.

-Xan

As for the family
❤️
, we doing great ty for asking lol.

You know your priorities aren't straight when you're so mad about a video game you hold a grudge over losses from years ago and even dig up videos to support the claim. Sounds like someone has a porcelain ego.

Your wrong about all of that , and also pretty ignorant. That video is of me and Xan holding hands. It was a friendly flashback.

Feel free to edit your nonsense.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:Oh definitely avoided me , the lot of ya. The rare chance I'd get one of ya alone 2-3 would swoop in and save the day.

As for the family ❤️ , we doing great ty for asking lol.

Great find on the vid ( no way i'd remember a fight that long ago haha) As for avoiding you... I'ma be honest, NO ONE sets out looking to fight condi mesmer XD. But no one had any interest in fighting you, Yet you push into fights over and over - both on chrono and mirage / female human and char.. I was warrior before PoF at some points and you'd just keep attacking me even when i let you get up, thinking you would stop. That's the confusing part, not like i had nor have a problem with yah. Glad to hear the family is good :smile:

-Xan

@"Groutowicz.2984" said:Wait, OBS thinking people are dodging him? IDK why you would if he loses to a power rev whilst on condi mes.

Let's be honest for a moment , I never played mirage on that female character. I've toyed with specs that's about it. I play mirage fully on my char.

I'll be sure to look you up for a friendly rematch ingame. I only play a few hours a week. So maybe we can hook up.

Personally, I like watching Xan from vT regarding his engie build. It actually made me bring out my engineer and tweak it cause he even showed his gear and stats and even utility that he uses. (100+ toughness? Oh you know I grinded that potion!) I am no where near his skill level and wasn't a fan of the pistol so used a sword instead, but it inspired me to at least TRY it as a roaming build.

Still laughing at the ending of one vid "I see you lil butterball" and the world getting hit by a meteor. Best ending ever.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

@"Groutowicz.2984" said:Wait, OBS thinking people are dodging him? IDK why you would if he loses to a power rev whilst on condi mes.

Let's be honest for a moment , I never played mirage on that female character. I've toyed with specs that's about it. I play mirage fully on my char.

I'll be sure to look you up for a friendly rematch ingame. I only play a few hours a week. So maybe we can hook up.

Hook up? I don't swing that way.

Battle of the egos here. Anyway, nice list. Most of the people I have come across on the list that I have had personal interactions with have been cool to talk to. Agriope's channel is honestly probably my favorite to watch because she has good gameplay, professional and tasteful editing, and a pleasant personality.

@"Sinfullysweet.4517" said:Personally, I like watching Xan from vT regarding his engie build. It actually made me bring out my engineer and tweak it cause he even showed his gear and stats and even utility that he uses. (100+ toughness? Oh you know I grinded that potion!) I am no where near his skill level and wasn't a fan of the pistol so used a sword instead, but it inspired me to at least TRY it as a roaming build.

Still laughing at the ending of one vid "I see you lil butterball" and the world getting hit by a meteor. Best ending ever.

Ayyyy thanks!!! What didn't you like about pistol? When i tried sword so many times i just hated being melee in AND out of forge, always having to chase - and then the moments a line or wall or necro elite etc where you just have to stand there :/

-Xan

@Groutowicz.2984 said:

@Groutowicz.2984 said:Wait, OBS thinking people are dodging him? IDK why you would if he loses to a power rev whilst on condi mes.

Hook up? I don't swing that way.

Questions others about dodging. Then dodges lol.. ?

@Sam.8193 said:

@"Sinfullysweet.4517" said:Personally, I like watching Xan from vT regarding his engie build. It actually made me bring out my engineer and tweak it cause he even showed his gear and stats and even utility that he uses. (100+ toughness? Oh you know I grinded that potion!) I am no where near his skill level and wasn't a fan of the pistol so used a sword instead, but it inspired me to at least TRY it as a roaming build.

Ayyyy thanks!!! What didn't you like about pistol? When i tried sword so many times i just hated being melee in AND out of forge, always having to chase - and then the moments a line or wall or necro elite etc where you just have to stand there :/

-Xan

For me, the leap skill 3 helps more with roaming and taking sentries and just hacking npc's down fast. You said it best with the #2 skill pistol you gotta face your target which I have to unlearn cause I main a Condi mes most of the time and use Jaunt and Blink to confuse folks which is me lol. So trying to program my brain to face the target for max damage I haven't been able to do yet. Hoping to keep practicing and do it with a pistol better just have to untrain my brain haha.

@Justine.6351 said:

Rofl I think I killed that pink mes on my hammer Rev...

You'd think wrong. Unlike that other guy , I clearly remember your name. We used to laugh about how easy it was to kill your glass rev.

Sorry sugar.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

You'd think wrong. Unlike that other guy , I clearly remember your name. We used to laugh about how easy it was to kill your glass rev.

Sorry sugar.

Yeah idk I try,

Not sure if you but@7 min mark there is a mag gold mirage with pink tag jelly was talking to me about,

We had our own good laugh.

@Justine.6351 said:

Sorry sugar.

Yeah idk I try,

Not sure if you but@7 min mark there is a mag gold mirage with pink tag jelly was talking to me about,

Old Chrono build , not mirage. I had trouble clearing camps with that build lol.

But since your at it. I do recall at least 5 duels with you set up by the rdrm guys.

How about we see that video lol ? I was past the point of caring to record at that time. But I bet had you won any of them you'd post it. My recollection is 5-0 and we all laughed at your expense.

I love how this undercover shill thread became the I killed obs thread. Warms my heart , shame that I don't play much. But I still do read these forums for a touch of nostalgia while at work.

But hey , any of you internet tough guys are welcome to hit me up for some clean friendly duels , I'm all for it. Bring your video recorder , bring a friend. The more the merrier! Good individual fights are almost non existent these days when I do decide to log in.

I won't even shame you on here after I win.

@moutzaheadin.4029 said:

Sorry sugar.

Yeah idk I try,

Old Chrono build , not mirage. I had trouble clearing camps with that build lol.

But since your at it. I do recall at least 5 duels with you set up by the rdrm guys.

How about we see that video lol ? I was past the point of caring to record at that time. But I bet had you won any of them you'd post it. My recollection is 5-0 and we all laughed at your expense.

I am not a dueler so I doubt it? Idk why rdrm would "setup duels" for a hammer rev...