I am hungry gimme food

Justine.6351

@Gorani.7205 said:I just want the lvl 70 food from the Provisoner Device to give me +10% to WxP like the better quality ascended feasts do.

Once you learn the recipes the ascended food isn't too expensive to make unless you're buying the Cultivated ingredient from the trader for like 40s. I usually drop Peppercorn Oyster Soup a couple of times depending on how long I get to play and I'll adjust some stats around if I eat food dropped by someone else. Usually someone or a squad will drop a lineup of the usual stuff if you see the tag hanging at the keep for awhile.

@kash.9213 said:

@Gorani.7205 said:I just want the lvl 70 food from the Provisoner Device to give me +10% to WxP like the better quality ascended feasts do.

Once you learn the recipes the ascended food isn't too expensive to make unless you're buying the Cultivated ingredient from the trader for like 40s. I usually drop Peppercorn Oyster Soup a couple of times depending on how long I get to play and I'll adjust some stats around if I eat food dropped by someone else. Usually someone or a squad will drop a lineup of the usual stuff if you see the tag hanging at the keep for awhile.

Ain't nobody got time for gardening simulator.

@Chaba.5410 said:

Ain't nobody got time for gardening simulator.

Ya that's why I buy them. If you're not crafting or anything then you should have enough gold to just buy it all on the trader.