I had a feeling for weeks.

Ghetx.1752

@Astralporing.1957 said:RIBA 10 hours a day for 7 years. Queen Bee dropped once.I'd say that the droprate is in need of some adjustments.

3 Preserved Queen Bees were posted on the TP on January 17, 2015, just 4 days after the Vinewrath update hit. It's not that it doesn't drop, it's that all of them are being bought within a couple of days of dropping. Plus the Vinewrath isn't very popular anymore

@maddoctor.2738 said:The OP must be a time traveler then, given how the Silverwastes were added in the November 4, 2014 update. For them to be running RIBA for 7 years it means they made this post in November 4 2021, about 2 years from now. From where you are, can you post the lottery numbers from Christmas 2020? Asking for a friend

Edit, further, the boss that drops it is the Vinewrath which was added in the January 13, 2015 update, 5 years and 12 days ago.

Maybe that after all this time of playing, they finally got an epic drop in general.

• 2 weeks later...

@"Hannelore.8153" said:To be fair Silverwastes was some of the best content ever added to the game, no shame in loving it for a long time.

Congrats on your reward for your dedication to "classic GW2"!

I agree, and it almost sounds like they are trying to re-invent that for a future LW episode. I like the idea of a map zone dedicated to a PvE meta, where you see changes depending on what you defend or attack.

@OP Congrats on the rare drop.

• 1 year later...

There are tons of theories but I hope to debunk them all.what lane where you when you got the infusion? top mid or bot?Gz for the drop! I bought one queen bee but im grinding all metas daily and musltiple times (4-7 times per day AB-TD-Pinata-VW) and I hope ill get one to drop!

@"Ghetx.1752" said:I never had feeling about nothing in my life like for this

I was expecting it every single RIBA,10 hours a day for 7 years,but for past few weeks i had feeling im going to get it

And finally,imagine

https://imgur.com/a/7nbO298

Thank you RNG

Big gratz to you ! That's some sheer dedication right there.

To be honest, for me good 'ol Silverwastes Farm is a nice chill, easy farm especially if you're in an entertaining squad with a good Com, it massively helps to while away the hours spent. It may be not quite as much Gold/hr as Dragonfall or Drizzlewood, but it sure is pretty chill, so much so that R.I.B.A. has survived the test of time even after release of these newer maps/farms.

Thoroughly deserved for the sheer amount of game hours invested.

I dont get it? Whats the big deal about that item? I mean grats if its what you wanted, but you have ascended what good is that exotic to you? And if you played that much and this is the only time you seen it, then anet needs to seriously consider loot drop rates, they are a tad ridic.

@Obtena.7952 said:I think the satisfying part of SW is the overwhelming feeling you get that even if you do an event successfully, 2 others are failing somewhere else for you go 'save' them. Same for BFF.

Gratz to the OP. Does that thing actually give you something else or you just wanted it?

Thats what im saying lol

@Zuldari.3940 said:I dont get it? Whats the big deal about that item? I mean grats if its what you wanted, but you have ascended what good is that exotic to you? And if you played that much and this is the only time you seen it, then anet needs to seriously consider loot drop rates, they are a tad ridic.

@Obtena.7952 said:I think the satisfying part of SW is the overwhelming feeling you get that even if you do an event successfully, 2 others are failing somewhere else for you go 'save' them. Same for BFF.

Gratz to the OP. Does that thing actually give you something else or you just wanted it?

Thats what im saying lol

It's not the item, it's the queen bee infusion on the item.

@Farohna.6247 said:

@Zuldari.3940 said:I dont get it? Whats the big deal about that item? I mean grats if its what you wanted, but you have ascended what good is that exotic to you? And if you played that much and this is the only time you seen it, then anet needs to seriously consider loot drop rates, they are a tad ridic.

Thats what im saying lol

It's not the item, it's the queen bee infusion on the item.

Oh i see, well that drop rate is atrocious still.