Living Season 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Living Season 3

Hello!
I am posting because of my concern about the living season 3 maps ( Lake Doric, Sirens Landing, Ember Bay... )
The thing is that I need the mastery points of these maps and... what did I found? No people whatsoever to do them, never.

How can I manage to do my achievements there?

Thank you!

Comments

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

Wait till it's their daily day best chance and most achieve don't req a ton to help and /sh in map this event up or use lfg etc. It's obviously harder as those are years old but I got them all done before the daily change just takes time

• Randulf.7614Randulf.7614 Member ✭✭✭✭

Wait for them to turn up as that weeks daily. Anet recently changed things so that each map appears on a rotation for the ls3 daily rather than all maps have a daily every day.

Consequently the spread is less but maps that have no daily that day are often empty. Wasn’t the most sensible decision in my opinion but you can get what u need done usually once every week

What sleep is here? What dreams there are in the unctuous coiling of the snakes mortal shuffling. weapon in my hand. My hand the arcing deathblow at the end of all things. The horror. The horror. I embrace it. . .

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you joined a guild? Maybe ask in the Players Helping Players forum?

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Hashberry.4510Hashberry.4510 Member ✭✭✭✭

I find my self helping out in these maps every week. People are definitely doing these, though its not easy to rely on lucking out.