"The Meta" - Some mAT Numbers For You

Ragnar.4257

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Falan.1839 said:Good stats. The representation of Holo is unsurprisingly mostly from the older mATs in October and November, at least on EU. And even on NA it seems to be slowly vanishing as of January.

Revenant becoming relevant is a huge factor for this. Same goes for S/D thieves, they changed to S/P and even D/P to have a chance at killing heralds and mirages. Even weavers and firebrands, to a lesser degree.

Revenant was always relevant.

@Tayga.3192 said:

@Falan.1839 said:Good stats. The representation of Holo is unsurprisingly mostly from the older mATs in October and November, at least on EU. And even on NA it seems to be slowly vanishing as of January.

Revenant becoming relevant is a huge factor for this. Same goes for S/D thieves, they changed to S/P and even D/P to have a chance at killing heralds and mirages. Even weavers and firebrands, to a lesser degree.

Supposedly core dp is a pretty matchup into revenant some won’t play it in ranked becuz of this, so they go dp DrD. I’m sure there’s still a chance to get kills on revs but I’m not sure if the purpose of dp in mats was to counter revs

@RedShark.9548 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:How come on NA nobember 2nd place has 3 firebrands? I thought 2 of the same class was the maximum? Is that wrong?U can run 5 of same class

I thought they changed that back in the esl days when 5 elementalists won finals? To a max of 2 off one class. Im confused.

Ye but that was inofficial rules. This is ingame events so obv theres no restrictions

@bluri.2653 said:

@RedShark.9548 said:How come on NA nobember 2nd place has 3 firebrands? I thought 2 of the same class was the maximum? Is that wrong?U can run 5 of same class

I thought they changed that back in the esl days when 5 elementalists won finals? To a max of 2 off one class. Im confused.

Ye but that was inofficial rules. This is ingame events so obv theres no restrictions

Oof, and here i was, thinking all that time they implemented it directly into the game lol. Since im not playing at's i didnt even bother checking, i do believe they should restrict that tho.

@RedShark.9548 said:

Oof, and here i was, thinking all that time they implemented it directly into the game lol. Since im not playing at's i didnt even bother checking, i do believe they should restrict that tho.

I would imo ban class stacking in general in ats/mats ye

The only people who care are the 00000.000001% of gw2 players who do them so you are talking to yourselfs. Make MAT quicker and worth doing and the players would join and invest more. It shocks me u guys waste your time doing them. 5v5 in-house would show skill better and be allot more fun than that wasted hour+. + there will always be a different meta for 5v5 premade and let’s say ranked what shines in one won’t shine in the other.

@bluri.2653 said:

I would imo ban class stacking in general in ats/mats ye

Rip 5 ranger meta

@"Gamble.4580" said:The only people who care are the 00000.000001% of gw2 players who do them so you are talking to yourselfs. Make MAT quicker and worth doing and the players would join and invest more. It shocks me u guys waste your time doing them. 5v5 in-house would show skill better and be allot more fun than that wasted hour+. + there will always be a different meta for 5v5 premade and let’s say ranked what shines in one won’t shine in the other.

thats what I said on other thread, and something we were doing in NVO.PvP scene was as dead as its here.but all the geared/good players just went in together, made discord group. made in game group. and played premade 5v5s.much fun, + toxic bug abusing people were kicked out so only "normalish" people were around.Havent seen anyone do anything remotly close to that here so I assume nobody cares about equal 5v5 and just wants to get 500g and move on.