Please fix the pegasus, he looks sad.

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:Pegasus?What pegasus?What am I missing?

With the new patch, a 2000 gemstore griffon skin came out that is supposed to look like a pegasus. It has horse back legs and a horse 'face' but it came out looking really weird.

https://i.imgur.com/c8leOGr.png

@Nightcore.5621 said:Oo i wish that was a skyscale skin never usin griffon after i got skyscale :/

Can you imagine a pegasus sticking to the side of a cliff? lol. Griffon is the most logical choice for the physics. I would have switched to main griffon if they had gotten the skin right.

@Dragon Priestess.9760 said:

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:Pegasus?What pegasus?What am I missing?

With the new patch, a 2000 gemstore griffon skin came out that is supposed to look like a pegasus. It has horse back legs and a horse 'face' but it came out looking really weird.

Those back hooves are split and look like cow hooves, not horse. Horses have a solid, non split hoof.

Seeing the screenshot now, I feel like it'd fit better as a hippogriff. They wouldn't have to change the facial structure then but still get the mythological creature feel right. The legs of that pegasus look more accurate for a hippogriff too.

@"Zexanima.7851" said:Also, pegasus don't have horns? Or cow feet? Or whatever those front feet are suppose to be? They are literally just horses with wings, that's it.

Based on the only horses we've ever seen in Tyria the problem with this one is it doesn't have enough horns. Seriously, this is the Necrid hoseman from GW1 which is the only time (visible) horses have appeared in the series: https://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/File:Zombie_Horseman.jpg

I agree the front legs are a bit weird, but then so is the idea of a horse with wings. Overall I think it looks fine and I'm kind of tempted to get it, or at least try my luck with some free black lion keys.

@Danikat.8537 said:

@"Zexanima.7851" said:Also, pegasus don't have horns? Or cow feet? Or whatever those front feet are suppose to be? They are literally just horses with wings, that's it.

Based on the only horses we've ever seen in Tyria the problem with this one is it doesn't have
enough
horns. Seriously, this is the Necrid hoseman from GW1 which is the only time (visible) horses have appeared in the series:

I agree the front legs are a bit weird, but then so is the idea of a horse with wings. Overall I think it looks fine and I'm kind of tempted to get it, or at least try my luck with some free black lion keys.

Eh, it's not up my ally but I guess I could see why someone might like it. It's good enough "quality" but the design is kinda far out there and I'm dreading seeing these things flying all over Tyria. Nothing like being locked in battle with an epic world boss just to have a bunch of glowing pink and white pegauses mutants come crashing in.