2000 and 2 times 10, and still not a single nice Light Pants Skin

@Crackmonster.2790 said:

@Blaeys.3102 said:It's already been mentioned, but I would point to the Ascalonian Catacombs light pants as well. If you dye them properly, they work well as pants. My Mesmer has gone through many different looks since the game launched, but almost all of them involve that skin.

Not sure how much can be done with pants skins. It really is a simple look - and the AC skin fits the bill nicely.

Well, we all have different tastes but i've no intention of making my queen wear awkward highschool miniskirt. It not regal. I do have another set of pants that im using as well on almost every look coz they are the only half decent, but just like you, they almost resemble what you want - but doesn't quite cut it. They expand too much make me look weirdly shaped from behind.

i mean, outside of our modern queens, all the queens back in ye olden days wore full length dresses, pants just arent that Regal IMO.

But there is a lot of nice pant skins. Maybe not to your tastes, but they have them, post suggestion with examples of what youd like, who knows you may see it then, as it is this just reads as a complaint with no proposals.

@"Crackmonster.2790" said:No, i realize we live in snowflake era where it's totally in to say "that's just like your opinion man", but it's what it is. There is no plain good cloth pants, there is only weird cloth pants and if one of those weird styles happen to be a style that suits you then great but don't try pulling it it's beyond recognized by true cloth masters that the pants are lacking severely. Most itemslots have only 1-4 good options and pants still got 0 great just a couple of decent. The bigges problem is there is no plain tight pants without huge ornament, and even plain tight pants but with something cool pattern would be ideal but justt he regular would still be better than currrent.

There will always be someone with a different opinion everywhere, it doesnt mean you cannot recognize general truths, or that it nullifies those very truths. Our generation will learn opinions are not equal - the opinions of a fool are rarely weigthed the same as the insightful person and for good reason. The natural order. Look around, read, absorb knowledge, light pants have been demanded for years for people saying the same as I am - and medium are generally recognized as the ones with the best pants. Generally. There will always be exceptions.

This post is melting quickly.

@Tommo Chocolate.5870 said:

@"Dawdler.8521" said:I dont know about you but I still call this pants.

It looks quite different on female human/norn/sylvari though - it's leggings with a little skirtish thing, which I assume is what Crackmonster means by an "awkward highschool miniskirt".

It looks quite different on female human/norn/sylvari though - it's leggings with a little skirtish thing, which I assume is what Crackmonster means by an "awkward highschool miniskirt".

This is correct! It's something most often seen around high-school aged girls before they develop their taste further.

@Crackmonster.2790 said:

This is correct! It's something most often seen around high-school aged girls before they develop their taste further.Its not Asurans fault that Humans have no taste.

JoinTheMasterRace