2. Shadow in the Ice - Lost Spirits Found [Stuck]

Hynx.5467

Hey.

After completing the quest steps of clearing the Wolverine, Eagle and Ox shrines, the server decided to disconnect me while the NPC's were talking. When i logged back in, the quest did not update but it has all the steps completed. I tried quitting the chapter, re-logging... Without luck. Here's the screenshot proof of the quest progress without update. unknown.png

Any way to fix this?

Edit: Managed to reset the quest completely by doing a different episode from a different living story.

I have also story progress stuck on Lost Spirits Found right after completing all three cleansing events. Mine had progressed to "Check in with Braham at the Wolverine Shrine", but there's nothing at the indicated story marker location near Wolverine Priestess NPC.Having completed the event now multiple times in different map instances I am confident there's nothing I can do to progress this quest further.

DafghAS.png

Edit:Completely restarting the game fixed this for me. It was not enough to swap instances through character selection. I can see Braham now.

• 1 year later...