"Join us, we're lonely" [AFNM] | discord community and guild with big dreams, [NA Servers] [AUS]

hellsqueen.3045

We are Affinitus Nemus or afnm (aff num) for short.Below I am going to help you get to know us in the best way I can.

To really get an idea of who we are, I would recommend checking out the website below. We have videos of our shenanigans, pictures of the chaos the discord can fall into and just a nice summary of who we are I suppose. The website also contains the clickable discord link as does further below./ CLICK HERE

If you don't like websites, well then lucky for you I like to type a lot.

ABOUT US

What does Affinitus Nemus mean?It is latin and it roughly can be translated into Unity Grove.

So why Unity Grove?Look at any sort of forest or jungle or tree based ecosystem, they are not made of all the same trees (or plants, bugs, animals, fungi), it is about all these different trees (and more) coming together to create these beautiful and needed wonders of nature. At the end of the day, friendship is a lot like that, people aren't the same and they come together and create beautiful bonds that mean so much!

Who are we?We are a gaming community built on the idea that you can create strong friendships and have genuine fun with people you have met online. We want to you to be able to find friendship that feels as strong as the bonds we form in our real lives.

What Server?Server: NA | Gate Of MadnessGenerally we decide on times for things based on AEST or AEDT, which are Australian Time Zones.

What we have to offer through the discord community:

• We are pretty alright people
  • We have a discord to hear everyone's sultry and smooth voices but your typing and memes are nice too
  • We play many things and your things is welcome among all of our things
  • We can be funny, sometimes a bit crude (if you want politically correct or child friendly, please look away because we are not that that doesn't mean being like super offensive tho)
  • We swear and we're not ashamed of it
  • We have the Mom Friend™, they give advice and will adopt you probably
  • We have sick banter

Want to join or have questions? Here is what to do!

If you have questions before deciding you want to join, message me on here and I will get back to you ASAP!

If you feel ready to join, here is the discord link [DISCORD]You can find the link via the website too!

Love Hells <3

Hi, I,m Ranger KyI would like to join your guild I'm retired age 68 I love to play I have been playing for a short while completed been there done that.As for my game play I'm slow my fingers don't move as quick as they once did , your guild sounds just what I need. I have some ascended gearwhich I have crafted for myself,. anyway not to babble on let me no.Thank you

@Kydrac.7359 said:Hi, I,m Ranger KyI would like to join your guild I'm retired age 68 I love to play I have been playing for a short while completed been there done that.As for my game play I'm slow my fingers don't move as quick as they once did , your guild sounds just what I need. I have some ascended gearwhich I have crafted for myself,. anyway not to babble on let me no.Thank you

You are more then welcome to join us!I will send you a guild invite in the game soon and you can feel free to follow the links in the post to join the discord if you feel like it :)

I’d be interested in learning more about you all. I’m a late night NA player and it sounds like the guilds play times might match up well with me. Good to see the guild has a discord. You all also sound like more fun with less pointless rules. How active is the guild and how many members are there? I play a several games myself and I have decided to return to guild wars 2 as my mmo.

@Elochai.1280 said:I’d be interested in learning more about you all. I’m a late night NA player and it sounds like the guilds play times might match up well with me. Good to see the guild has a discord. You all also sound like more fun with less pointless rules. How active is the guild and how many members are there? I play a several games myself and I have decided to return to guild wars 2 as my mmo.

Hey there!We are trying to build the guild's activity up, and we are starting to see more positive results in terms of the online population increasing (yay!)However, the discord has always had more active participants and generally its much easier to build up a party with people from there (which sucks but it works for us).We are just a space to make some friends to do stuff with and just happen to have goals we eventually want to achieve together.We have a handful of other games that are played and many of us are open to trying new games too.

Welcome back to the game!I hope we can be a good fit for you.

• 1 month later...

Hello, fellow Aussie here. I'm thinking about getting back into GW2 and I'd like some help with what I'm needing to do etc. I'm mostly a pve player and have plenty of Living World left to explore. Hook me up if yee be keen and are still recruteeing?

Hi, I am Roy from India. I played Gw2 back when it first came out after that I was on break because of my studies. I have one character at lvl 80(thief) but I still think I am quite a newbie. I was hoping to find a guild which wasn't too serious but also quite regular just to have some fun playing with other people as it is very boring to play alone after a while. The description you gave about your guild got me interested. Can I join you guys?

• 2 weeks later...

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:Intrigued for sure. What are your thoughts on streamers in the guild that stream activities?

Ah I forgot about checking this!I kind of thought I would get in game messages MY BAD!

So, my thoughts on people streaming guild activities is that it is fine, but it likely depends on the individual.Just maybe let people know if you are streaming just so they can decide if they want to speak much or not, etc.

@Brindle.2789 said:Hello, fellow Aussie here. I'm thinking about getting back into GW2 and I'd like some help with what I'm needing to do etc. I'm mostly a pve player and have plenty of Living World left to explore. Hook me up if yee be keen and are still recruteeing?

Hey there! Good to see another Aussie about!Hopefully welcome back to the game, we are happy to help you get back into it!I'll send an invite your way, apologies for the delay!The discord link should be in the guild MOTD. But it's also in thsi post :)

@Raxnar.3184 said:Hi, I am Roy from India. I played Gw2 back when it first came out after that I was on break because of my studies. I have one character at lvl 80(thief) but I still think I am quite a newbie. I was hoping to find a guild which wasn't too serious but also quite regular just to have some fun playing with other people as it is very boring to play alone after a while. The description you gave about your guild got me interested. Can I join you guys?

You are more than welcome to join us!A lot of us are very casual and love to just hang out and learn and do stuff in the game!I will send and invite your way :)

• 3 weeks later...

The guild seems quite nice, but unfortunately my current server is Borlis Pass, meaning I wouldn't be able to do much with the PVP.

I am more of a PVE player anyway, I have a lvl 80 character that I had for years and I am returning now to the game, I feel quite a noob with the amount of changes and I would appreciate some help with some questions and so on.

I also like to have people to speak and play with and I am totally down with discord.

If you are still recruiting, let me know :)