Please fix the pegasus, he looks sad.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@"SoulGuardian.6203" said:Pegasus?What pegasus?What am I missing?

With the new patch, a 2000 gemstore griffon skin came out that is supposed to look like a pegasus. It has horse back legs and a horse 'face' but it came out looking really weird.

Those back hooves are split and look like cow hooves, not horse. Horses have a solid, non split hoof.

Someone fixed it https://pasteboard.co/IS7kdvl.jpg

@"Endilbiach.4132" said:So. I heard that there was a new mount skin. I was excited. So I went to take a look, whereupon I had a few thoughts from run through my head. Here are a few:

"It looks like a unicorn with microcephaly mated with a hippogriff.""It looks like someone looked at The Dreamer and said 'You know what would be awesome? This. But worse.'""I feel so terrible for the devs, because somewhere out there a small team is feeling very kitten upon for something they worked very hard on. I think what happened is they worked so hard on the individual bits, that they forgot to step back and look upon the whole before burning it.""I can do better than that. Hey, you, pick up a nearby object. Cool, see? I just did better."

I may be a mean person, but at least I didn't bring this abomination into existence, that's just pure animal cruelty.

Wow, someone read my mind! Ugh! LOL

Its a cross between a horse, griffon, cow, unicorn, peacock -- oh my... LOL

My question is; Why are we mixing a HIPPOGRYPH with a UNICORN and calling it a PEGASUS? >.<Also, the face.. it needs fixing. Serious fixing. Call a plastic surgeon for that poor excuse of a "horse". Also, remove the cloth around the neck and/or make it not use the same dye channel as the glow effects. :anguished:

@Linebreaker.7904 said:I'm not that bothered by horses, but my little girl took one look at it and went 'eww'. If she disapproves, I know it's an ugly nag. Even if I won this from a BLC, I'd not use it.

every product should be shown to a kid first before release, just to see what they say...since most kids are like blank slates with little to no bias'es.

@"Endilbiach.4132" said:So. I heard that there was a new mount skin. I was excited. So I went to take a look, whereupon I had a few thoughts from run through my head. Here are a few:

"It looks like a unicorn with microcephaly mated with a hippogriff.""It looks like someone looked at The Dreamer and said 'You know what would be awesome? This. But worse.'""I feel so terrible for the devs, because somewhere out there a small team is feeling very kitten upon for something they worked very hard on. I think what happened is they worked so hard on the individual bits, that they forgot to step back and look upon the whole before burning it.""I can do better than that. Hey, you, pick up a nearby object. Cool, see? I just did better."

I may be a mean person, but at least I didn't bring this abomination into existence, that's just pure animal cruelty.

One of the other thoughts that went though my mind was, "oh look that's nice, they gave some crayons to one of the Developers children on "Bring your child to work day" and promised that their creation was going to appear in the game before actually seeing the picture they drew" :)

I can see that perhaps they're limited to the geometry/movement of the Griffon, but as others have already pointed out, some of the work they have done with other mount types, such as the Hummingbird with the Skimmer model and the Stag with the Jackal model are simply superb.

I have a feeling that if they had done this http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/gw2-mini-lunar-horse.jpg

it would have been easier to "hide" the griffon model they can't circumvent. Either you then had a sort or horse disguise by a griffon instead of skritt or actually use the skritt in the design. Add the wings and tail of a griffon in a way that it fits. They could even still have gone with the unicorn horn if they want it that much. But ye the disguise would have hid the whole body shape of the griffon as its simply never going to match a horses. Even the legs in such "costume" wouldn't be such a problem I think.

Umm ? Hello design team? What are you doing? I was [] <--- THIS close to spending money on this game and buying the Pegasus mountskin because that was something i was waiting for and then you messed it up by putting bird feet on the front of a horse. Why would you do that? Who approved of that ? Like come on.... Just wanted a genuine horse mount and you put duck feet on the thing... come on now....