[Spoilers!] Hall of Monuments Question

I was wondering if it did, but this answers my question. Would be a nice ode to when she was young in Tarir.

How do you even get back there without replaying the story?

OH, and I think they probably will actually. They might do some current event or give us a different instance version stone once they release the visions or whatever. I get the feeling as others have mentioned that this will likely be our hub moving forward for the story and for possible entry into those visions as they get added.

@Ssenkra Bloodroot.1028 said:Now that Aurine has established herself within the Eye of the North, would it be possible to update the Hall of Monuments Portal Stone to take us to her sanctuary? It's a very minor thing I know, but it would be a nice quality of life change. Plus being able to visit her easily would be a nice bonus!The Aurene version of the sanctuary doesn't have Hall of Monuments unlocks. Those would probably need to be moved there first (which isn't as simple as just placing them in the same spot - for example the pool with the jellyfish is no longer present at all in the Aurene version - the floor has been fixed)