LW4 Episode 6 - Second Skyscale Collection - The Perfect Spot. - Locked.

After playing Episode 6 and enjoying it, I started to work on the collections for the skyscale mount. I completed the first collection, and received the notification from Gorrik regarding the Perfect Spot in Jahai Bluffs. However, when I arrived there is nothing on the map to inform me of where he is, or where to go.

I have noted that the content requires all episodes of the Living World Season 4 before the next step in the skyscale mount collection is made available, I do have all 6 episodes, I played them all as they were released and completed the story component of each one on my account with the same character I am currently using to work on the skyscale mount. So what is happening? Where are the map markers for Gorrik? Why can't I progress this?

o2pcTgX.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

To all who experience this problem => when you get the mail, first go to Lions Arch before going to 'Sun's Refuge'

-) Completed all 6 chapters of Living world 4-) Did all the Skyscale stuff up until the egg-) Got the 2 hour buff: "wait ... for Gorrik"-) Got a mail: "the perfect spot" but when you travel to "Sun's Refuge" you don't see him where he should be

=> first go with your character to Lions arch, then go back to "Sun's Refuge" ... and that did it for me; now I do have his icon in the instance and I can proceed

Good luck *^