Possible missing shared inventory slot

I bought PoF 2 months ago, after it was set to include HoT for free. I just read from the wiki that both HoT and PoF gave 1 shared inventory slot for free. However, I only have 1 shared inventory slot now, even though I own both HoT and PoF.

Has there been a change that restricted new buyers of PoF to only have 1 shared inventory slot? Or maybe I need to earn the slot, or is this a bug/oversight?

• 2 months later...

I have a similar issue. Now ... not getting a 2nd one for free is totally okay. I mean we already save a lot of money compared to the people that had to pay for 2 expansions when we get HoT for free.

But the gem store lists 1 less to buy "at this price". Maybe the last one is still available at a higher price? Otherwise it would not be possible to reach the cap 24. (Not that I actually would care in the near future. But maybe eventually I'll reach that point where I'm at 23 and a 24th slot would be nice.)

@"Luthan.5236" said:I have a similar issue. Now ... not getting a 2nd one for free is totally okay. I mean we already save a lot of money compared to the people that had to pay for 2 expansions when we get HoT for free.

But the gem store lists 1 less to buy "at this price". Maybe the last one is still available at a higher price? Otherwise it would not be possible to reach the cap 24. (Not that I actually would care in the near future. But maybe eventually I'll reach that point where I'm at 23 and a 24th slot would be nice.)That's because those 2 slots are tracked separately, and were never counted for the gemstore purchase cap.

• 1 year later...