So sad

Sansar.1302

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:most servers at present have constant roamerpacks, so if you're alone there is a solid chance the one pepe is followed by 3-4 more. on my screen at least, charakters get displayed way too late, so if i am alone i'd rather port out. no free bags for the enemy! lag feeds yet enough...

Yeah roaming against jq is toxic af. It's like all their smallscale defenders are in a squad so if you hit one the others instant converge for the loot bag. But there are ways to exploit that behavior if you happen to have a tag that likes to snipe objectives on speed dial coughablesentrycough ;-)

They had (maybe still have) one com that was really fun to mess with as a havoc. ?

Do enough damage with 4-5 people to a T-3 structure and they pop in, you port before they can wipe you, go to another map with a T-3 and repeat. He would port all over the maps and eventually get tied up with a bigger Zerg, keeping the responding group at 5-10 which is far more manageable as a havoc group.

I would have loved to hear their discord.

Sounds like a "fun" workaround to the failed matchmaking system. Most people don't spend their evening playing hide and seek. They just log on their JQ accounts and eat dinner while pressing 1 on the tower lord.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ll explain why I will port. I go deep into the opposing teams area, burst down a camp as fast as I can to yank those speedy yaks away hoping no one notices until the circle is up. At the very last moment, that ring goes up and it’s mine four people show up to defend or attack the nuisance. I know I am not gonna win. Should I offer my bag as a consolation prize? Nope nada forget that I’m out.

I am on the lowest of the low servers in wvw. We rarely have any coverage, and even fewer dedicated roamers. (Don’t say well transfer! To me it’s a waste of gems and with relinks coming coming soon, it makes no sense) I do defend camps on that pesky Mesmer condi cancer build. I may be able to hold two off. Three? Nope I’m out.

There are many fight guilds out there that will happily fight all night long. To offer my bag as a sacrifice to appease another player isn’t something I like to do. My goal in wvw is always refresh the seige, repair what I can, take camps back, and call out Zerg movements. Now if it is a group of 20 or more, yeah I will run in with the intention of dying. Corpse scouting is a lost art and I will from my dead body call out enemy movements for that fighting guild or the rare occasion we have a Zerg of our own.

So if I waypoint take that as a win that you are a threat I don’t want to tango with.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:most servers at present have constant roamerpacks, so if you're alone there is a solid chance the one pepe is followed by 3-4 more. on my screen at least, charakters get displayed way too late, so if i am alone i'd rather port out. no free bags for the enemy! lag feeds yet enough...

Yeah roaming against jq is toxic af. It's like all their smallscale defenders are in a squad so if you hit one the others instant converge for the loot bag. But there are ways to exploit that behavior if you happen to have a tag that likes to snipe objectives on speed dial coughablesentrycough ;-)

They had (maybe still have) one com that was really fun to mess with as a havoc. ?

Do enough damage with 4-5 people to a T-3 structure and they pop in, you port before they can wipe you, go to another map with a T-3 and repeat. He would port all over the maps and eventually get tied up with a bigger Zerg, keeping the responding group at 5-10 which is far more manageable as a havoc group.

I would have loved to hear their discord.

I kept trying to snipe their t3 northern camps but they had golem and players squatting in them so it was hit and run and flip dolyaks, they were trying to t3 bay, hills and nwt. Delayed those long enough that my server and the 3rd faction started trying those objectives. Had all 5ish chasing me around in the north for a good hour when I saw able sentry enter the map. Bay attack failed cause ewp. He came back 10 minutes later and again they were chasing me because I had taken the T3 nnc while they were defending. 3rd faction had entered the map and went hills at the same time, they lost both rofl. They all logged out afaik because I was able to roll the other camps shortly after with no opposition.