What is the most deadly thing in WvW?

Rokuro.1276

@Kovu.7560 said:

@Kovu.7560 said:Just how long I have to afk at the spawn of an outnumbered map whilst occasionally retaking the spawn camp to get my skirmish tickets for the week.They really should create a more dynamic system akin to the old monthly achievements for each week in wvw rather than this pip thing.

~ Kovu

Sure I welcome a change like that but you choosing to put in the least amount of effort and afking is more on you then the system

Putting in the minimum effort for the maximum gain is both efficient and human nature, I usually spent that time playing a different game or watching livestreams. Pointing out a flaw in the system based on an example is hardly "more on me". Lots of people do it.

~ Kovu

@Kovu.7560 said:Just how long I have to afk at the spawn of an outnumbered map whilst occasionally retaking the spawn camp to get my skirmish tickets for the week.They really should create a more dynamic system akin to the old monthly achievements for each week in wvw rather than this pip thing.

~ Kovu

Sure I welcome a change like that but you choosing to put in the least amount of effort and afking is more on you then the system

Putting in the minimum effort for the maximum gain is both efficient and human nature, I usually spent that time playing a different game or watching livestreams. Pointing out a flaw in the system based on an example is hardly "more on me". Lots of people do it.

~ Kovu

"Dead game!"

Does nothing but afk for pips

"Wvw needs better rewards for afking "

You're literally part of the problem.

"Human nature"... Yea right. This is a GAME that people play for FUN. do you know what fun is?

Go play mobile clicker game instead ... Jesus.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Jayden Reese.9542 said:

~ Kovu

~ Kovu

Your right it's not "more on you" it's "all on you". You choose to do it that way to get skirmish tickets i bet you don't need but to then complain it's deadly as your bored whether it's a flaw or 100's others do it as well. Putting in 12h on you server a week doing nothing sure doesn't help them but have fun.

By all means, sidestep valid concerns with the existing system and enjoy your ride on that nonexistent high horse. Aside from the hordes of afk-pip farmers, many people still "pip down", which is effectively the same thing albeit to a lesser degree.

@"bigo.9037" I'm not one of the people shouting "dead game", nor am I suggesting people deserve "better rewards for afk'ing". Just the opposite in fact. Calm down.

~ Kovu

edit- Did you guys actually read my initial post where I suggested that afk pip farming should maybe be replaced with something more proactive? Hating on me for working towards legendary armor for my ranger is like hating someone for roaming on condition mirage. Its downright broken and shouldn't be a thing, but I'm not going to get angry at someone for optimally utilizing the mechanics provided by the game. At most I'll be disappointed with the developers for those mechanics existing.

@Kovu.7560 said:

~ Kovu

~ Kovu

Your right it's not "more on you" it's "all on you". You choose to do it that way to get skirmish tickets i bet you don't need but to then complain it's deadly as your bored whether it's a flaw or 100's others do it as well. Putting in 12h on you server a week doing nothing sure doesn't help them but have fun.

By all means, sidestep valid concerns with the existing system and enjoy your ride on that nonexistent high horse. Aside from the hordes of afk-pip farmers, many people still "pip down", which is effectively the same thing albeit to a lesser degree.

@"bigo.9037" I'm not one of the people shouting "dead game", nor am I suggesting people deserve "better rewards for afk'ing". Just the opposite in fact. Calm down.

~ Kovu

edit- Did you guys actually read my initial post where I suggested that afk pip farming should maybe be replaced with something more proactive? Hating on me for working towards legendary armor for my ranger is like hating someone for roaming on condition mirage. Its downright broken and shouldn't be a thing, but I'm not going to get angry at someone for optimally utilizing the mechanics provided by the game. At most I'll be disappointed with the developers for those mechanics existing.

Not like soulbeast is any less op than condi mirage just in a different way.Also disregard my previous statement, my bad. But I still don't like afk pippers.

people who say "warclaw" do have a point; enables rangers and deadeyes to oneshot you, since if they catch the mount (which has less bulk than your char obv) you get 1) dismounted 2) stunned and not able to push any button -> results in instant downed state.nearly the same when getting lance-demounted. or push wrong button when trying to demount before a cliff, or tab out at that point with autorun...

and surely, gravity. but gravity does usually not happen thaaat often.

@pointaction.4639 said:Forget that you are on your warclaw and not your glider and go splat as you run off a cliff.

It is a literal daily reminder I put out on red bl. No matter what, no matter how many Red Bull’s you give your warclaw, the fact will not change that WARCLAWS WILL NEVER FLY.

And I say it as my corpse is bouncing off a steep cliff screaming AAAHHHhhhhhhhh....splat

Lag. Lag is the most deadly thing. The second most deadly thing are group of 3-5 good thieves and mesmers jumping in a solo guy from stealth.

These two have almost no counter, while a blob can easily be avoided in most cases . Of course a 50 man group will destroy a 5 man group, but you have the option to don't even fight and do something else. They key to stay alive in havoc/roaming is know what fights are worth picking and don't put yourself is a unfavorable/impossible situation.

Its neck and neck with cliffs and when downing multiple players and just happen to be classes that have better fighting abilities when downed than they do when fully alive. The order probably goes like necro, warrior, ranger, and thief especially if the necro is a quickness reaper you can get back up extremely quick like. Warrior and ranger mostly have skills to automatically get back up or a pet ressing them, and then get a bunch of thieves down and the dagger throwing spam is insane.