Fun and interactive gameplay! Wintrading in full force.

Fractures.8267

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:If there were 5 man queues I couldn't play because I no longer have anyone to play with and can't find a good fit guild because of my erratic play times.

I do hate it when someone is obviously throwing a game or there is a bot but punishing solo players seems mean too. I don't think afkers should be allowed to sit at spawn. Rather someone not moving be kicked from instance and rewards be given based on outmanned scale. Can't really tell most times if people are playing bad on purpose.

Some get caught up in the melee and forget to grab points, some seem lagged, some seem over powered for the rank they are in (like one warrior who literally won the match for the team. Rest of them were easily dispatched when he wasn't around, so the just kept near him and avoided fights). I liked the match where we were slaughtering the other team, we finally just decided to do some dueling until the end. At least people weren't getting overly frustrated. Still think we should be allowed to forfeit so we could get in queue for maybe abetter match faster.

If there were 5 man q, there would be more pvp guilds.

My guild is a pvp guild and we got guys from all over playing at all times.

You could definitely always find a team.

People always found a team when they wanted to play HA in gw1.

Finding a team is very present throughout the game and players with erratic times manage to do it.

so, are you deluding yourself that if suddenly 5v5 was the way to play.current pvp population would form pvp guilds to play 5v5, instead of leaving the game and doing something else?Do you actually believe that this will happen?

PS.League of Legends tried the same thing.game with propably 10000x bigger player base, buckled. ALOT of people quit. Everyone stopped giving a kitten about the game due to unfair matchmaking.It was one if not the worst patch in league history, and let me tell you, there were so kitten patches out there.

Yeah, GW2 pvp just exploded in popularity when they removed the ability to form teams. /s

I believe that if the game has a future, then yes teams would increase PvP activity.

If it doesn't, then no, and no solo q won't make it grow.

It will be official ded gaem if they do that.

@Crab Fear.1624 said:

@XatraZaytrax.2601 said:If there were 5 man queues I couldn't play because I no longer have anyone to play with and can't find a good fit guild because of my erratic play times.

I do hate it when someone is obviously throwing a game or there is a bot but punishing solo players seems mean too. I don't think afkers should be allowed to sit at spawn. Rather someone not moving be kicked from instance and rewards be given based on outmanned scale. Can't really tell most times if people are playing bad on purpose.

Some get caught up in the melee and forget to grab points, some seem lagged, some seem over powered for the rank they are in (like one warrior who literally won the match for the team. Rest of them were easily dispatched when he wasn't around, so the just kept near him and avoided fights). I liked the match where we were slaughtering the other team, we finally just decided to do some dueling until the end. At least people weren't getting overly frustrated. Still think we should be allowed to forfeit so we could get in queue for maybe abetter match faster.

Finding a team is very present throughout the game and players with erratic times manage to do it.

so, are you deluding yourself that if suddenly 5v5 was the way to play.current pvp population would form pvp guilds to play 5v5, instead of leaving the game and doing something else?Do you actually believe that this will happen?

PS.League of Legends tried the same thing.game with propably 10000x bigger player base, buckled. ALOT of people quit. Everyone stopped giving a kitten about the game due to unfair matchmaking.It was one if not the worst patch in league history, and let me tell you, there were so kitten patches out there.

Yeah, GW2 pvp just exploded in popularity when they removed the ability to form teams. /s

I believe that if the game has a future, then yes teams would increase PvP activity.

it will be officially ridden with trolls and dead game if you bring back 5man, you will CONSTANTLY play against trolly shit like 5x bunker fb.or 5x core 1shot mes. it almost destroyed the game like league, thinking that it will help gw2 is delusional.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

it will be officially ridden with trolls and dead game if you bring back 5man, you will CONSTANTLY play against trolly kitten like 5x bunker fb.or 5x core 1shot mes. it almost destroyed the game like league, thinking that it will help gw2 is delusional.

If u think 5x of one class will happen, then u don't have an understanding of ranked cuz it doesn't allow u to do that in unranked so I don't think they'll let u do it in ranked.

To be honest after 4.5k games and 6 years on this forum every season I see same complains. I got suspendend from forum (can't open threads (And I don't give a cat)) . But the conclusion I came to is...: Anet team must be having a good really time reading this kind of complain while they open a bottle of wine and laugh about the money they earned today.

@gdubze.6015 said:

@phalaris.5134 said:I want to chip in here: I was the guy saying: Most welcome!

I never did pay anyone nor did I ever participated in win trading or any other sneaky way to climb a ladder in the almighty and prestigious GW2 PvP. I jumped onto the bandwagon and trolled with MOST WELCOME for kitten and giggles. I didn't expect in my wildest dreams such vivid silver platter in the forum.

I appreciate the post though but somehow a waste of time. Sorry mate.

This post was to highlight the actual wintrader that got paid by someone, whether or not it was you was irrelevant. If you enjoy trolling people that is your choice I never made any assumptions or accusations.

Well, look at that. You blocked and whispered to me that you reported me with screenshots. Just to refresh your memory. It's all good, no biggy.

The main issue is:There is not enough players to sustain the game mode but no one wants to admit this.

My personal stance is, I am absolutely against:

• win trading
  • lax penalties for abusers (of any kind) though I understand the financial aspect behind this approach (there are sufficient studies which point to temporary bans being more effective than permanent ones in some cases)
  • bots (sorry but this is hilarious by now. You can't tell me it's impossible to track bots who play thousands of games and redistribute their wealth)
  • match-manipulation of any kind

The problem is, if a sudden influx of bans reduces the pvp population even more, you might as well shut down the game mode. We already have the situation where depending on time of day, platin ranked players get matches with low gold even as far as silver.

Everybody just keeps talking about balance and once balance is better everything will be fine. No it will not. Balance will not fix core issues which have persisted for years with the game mode. All a balance patch will do (ideally, this might backfire terribly too) is put a coat of new paint on the issue until the paint has dried and starts to peel off again.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:The afk guy could and should of left the match. It achieves the same goal but with making 4 other people lose rank.The only reason to stay in the match is because you want to screw over someone on your team. Some one on the enemy team did not want someone on the afkers team to gain ranking and or straight up wanted someone to lose ranking.That's what I get from the chat log.2 people in that sitchuation need lifetime bans.

Wrong, its not to screw over others but to not screw over yourself via match leaving penality.

If that's his 1st time doing it for the day then it's only a 3 minute wait nothing to complain about. But for the 4 other people who have to suffer the In justices of his bad moralitity for taking bribes it's ok for them to feel cheated right? If u are a serial afker well then that's grounds for perma ban. Doesn't matter about penalties. He deserves a perma ban.

+He already screwed over him self by afking and taking a loss but he doesn't care cuz he got gold from the enemy team. That's ok to you?

players with this behavior usually do it a lot, so leaving would get him 40+min dishonor

@phalaris.5134 said:

Well, look at that. You blocked and whispered to me that you reported me with screenshots. Just to refresh your memory. It's all good, no biggy.

I always block trolls and report match manipulation but I was refering to this post and not what happened in game. Its Anets decision to take the information I provided and make an assessment of the case based upon the evidence they have. And for you trolling on such a serious subject you will remain blocked. Have a good day.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:

it will be officially ridden with trolls and dead game if you bring back 5man, you will CONSTANTLY play against trolly kitten like 5x bunker fb.or 5x core 1shot mes. it almost destroyed the game like league, thinking that it will help gw2 is delusional.

If u think 5x of one class will happen, then u don't have an understanding of ranked cuz it doesn't allow u to do that in unranked so I don't think they'll let u do it in ranked.

another clueless sheep, class swapping exists boyo.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

another clueless sheep, class swapping exists boyo.

It is not like they cant prevent that with some changes.

At least those who shout out in chat are honest about it so you can write off the match. Rather brutal honesty then what was happening the last few nights.

Had multiple matches where we were beating the other team or at least neck-and-neck, then suddenly two or more of my team checked out. Like one thief -- in three different matches -- started about halfway through the match to run from every fight, which the thief had been handily winning during the first part of the match, not capping points they were near even when an enemy wasn't even close.

Then there was a guard-ranger duo doing the same. Halfway through a match they started to run from fights. They would stand near enemy point and would only move to cap when I showed up. You could see then standing next to the point on the map and I would go to see of they needed help only to find them standing idly, no enemy -- dead or alive-- in sight and run on point when I got near.

The only reasons I could think of for the deception was they wanted to get full points or because they did not want to make it obvious what they were doing. But in the end it was frustrating to see it happen. Now if I see any of those players on my team I know it is an automatic loss. And I am not a person to just stand idle, so I keep trying even though it means nothing. It makes it hard for me to play again.

I don't like being in a slaughter match, but if all my team members are honestly trying hard and are human, at least I know we've done our best.

Bottom line is duo q or any teaming up for that matter against a team of solo q players is not a even playing feild as duo q more times than not are a team of like skilled players and solo especially with this games population are not matched with like skilled teammates. Anyone can see that a premade team even if just duo would be a advantage in most cases over a team of solo q. This type of game should definitely allow players to partner up with their friends to pvp as if it didn't that would be ridiculous, as ridiculous as it is that the teams arnt in their own pvp mode against other teams. Solo a should be just that-solo q regardless of population.