No reward track for the new chapter? (And what is Bjora Marches Errant?)

Chaz.1857

So I'm curious, and a little confused - I was expecting there'd be a new reward track for this chapter, because the /shiver emote reward for completing the achievements has the same description as the /rockout emote reward, in particular the "Grants karma if already unlocked" line, implying that, y'know, you can get it through both a reward track and through completing all the achievements.

On one hand I get that it's the same map, so on one hand folks probably wouldn't expect a new reward track for that, but given the amount of new content, I was hoping for at least a "Western Bjora Marches" track, so I could play PvP/WvW for the tome if I prefer!

Speaking of, the proper Bjora Marches reward track is now locked behind an achievement called "Bjora Marches Errant", which I can't even find in my achievements journal. What's happening there?

@magnusthorek.8027 said:I'm glad there's not. Although it's like half the amount of achievements of Prologue, it's very laborious to complete some of them. Time for WvW'ers get out of their comfort zone, hehe

Fair - I'd just rather spend 6 hours in WvW with boosters on to get that /shiver emote than have to wait at least three weeks for the Strike Mission to cycle since a large chunk of the achievements you need to do are focused on each of the different strikes. That's some really heavy timegating for an emote.

@Chaz.1857 said:

@magnusthorek.8027 said:I'm glad there's not. Although it's like half the amount of achievements of Prologue, it's very laborious to complete some of them. Time for WvW'ers get out of their comfort zone, hehe

Fair - I'd just rather spend 6 hours in WvW with boosters on to get that /shiver emote than have to wait at least three weeks for the Strike Mission to cycle since a large chunk of the achievements you need to do are focused on each of the different strikes. That's some really heavy timegating for an emote.

Incorrect on the 3 week timegate, it's minimum 3 days if you do the lightpuzzles for 3 days (easy and quick) and only 1 or 2 achievements from the current Strike rotation. So no, it does not require you to wait 3 weeks. My proof of this is that I got the /shiver emote on day 3 reset.

@"Chaz.1857" said:So I'm curious, and a little confused - I was expecting there'd be a new reward track for this chapter, because the /shiver emote reward for completing the achievements has the same description as the /rockout emote reward, in particular the "Grants karma if already unlocked" line, implying that, y'know, you can get it through both a reward track and through completing all the achievements.

On one hand I get that it's the same map, so on one hand folks probably wouldn't expect a new reward track for that, but given the amount of new content, I was hoping for at least a "Western Bjora Marches" track, so I could play PvP/WvW for the tome if I prefer!

Speaking of, the proper Bjora Marches reward track is now locked behind an achievement called "Bjora Marches Errant", which I can't even find in my achievements journal. What's happening there?

As far as 'Bjora Marches Errant', I found it in my Achievement Panel. It requires completion of either 'Silence' or 'Chasing Ghosts'.https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Shadow_in_the_Ice_(achievements)