Amalgamated Draconic Lodestones

@Heibi.4251 said:Also found a bug in the ingredients. The Modrem Lodestone version doesn't work. The number of ingredients it says you need are incorrect and it won't activate.

That is just the same bug. The recipes randomly behave as the single and bulk recipes when you load into the game. You can go back and forth into the character select screen to change it between different versions of the recipes.

Finally got together all the lodestones only for the LA mystic forge to require 250 of each (which is ridiculous bc I only need 4 total and can't afford all the lodestones). Tried the character loading screen log in/out several times as a previous commentor mentioned, and still can't get the recipe requiring just 10 of each. Really bummed out as the illuminated weapons are perfect for one of my toons :/ Any way this can be fixed?

@Jong.5937 said:It took many tries but, about 2 hours ago, logging in and out of the same character while standing next to the mystic forge eventually worked for me. Just keep trying if you want to craft before there is a fix.

I guess I am pretty lucky since it seems to rotate through all pretty quickly for me but I pretty much only use the forge in mistlock

@Glass Hand.7306 said:I think this bug is the result of having two recipes with exactly the same ingredients. There is no way to look up the recipe and get a unique answer. The result is many people getting the wrong recipe. I think a simple fix is to remove the high quantity recipe.

That is incorrect. There are two sets of ingredients that can be used. One uses modrem lodestones and one uses putrid essences.

yeah, tried different orders tried both version of the recipe in LA and WvW and my personal Conduit and nothing working. Switched characters and after hopping back into the WvW mystic forge it did work with the split stacks of 10 with the Mordrem Lodestone but not the Pile of Putrid Essence. Also had to close and reopen the forge window each time otherwise had several lodestones greyed out for it.

@Jong.5937 said:Just keep going back to the character selection screen and reloading your character. After a few tries it will accept the other recipe.

I tried this about a week ago and no luck. Spent a good minimum of 30 mins for 3 days praying that going back and forth would work and no luck. Ended up having to get a friend to craft it.

I've never been able to get it working on the MacOS client, no matter which mystic forge I used or how many times I relogged. But I just dusted off the super old Windows PC and updated the client and... it's worked every time so far. Kind of annoying to have to switch computers to craft something, but at least I'm able to do it. Not everyone has that option though.