Please fix the pegasus, he looks sad.

I'm just thankful to the Pale Tree that I didn't get one (let alone two) of these Pegasus Abominations when I was going for the Whale Spirit Glider, which is a beautiful work of art! (Love the sound effects too! :smile: )

Got the glider in 19 keys and zero abominations! :+1:

First of all, I would prefer to see this pegasus as a riding skin for the sky scale (but people commented: But how would this pegasus be nailed to the walls? Well, I don't know, but if it has bird claws on its front legs, it wouldn't have problem with performing such a maneuver) I am sure that this pegasus would be splendid, radiant, fantastic, divine, perfect flying steadily in the air. I would make it a point to keep volatic farming for a month just to buy this skin.What bothered me most about the pegasus was not the face, the feet or the tail. What I really thought was horrible was this cell / armor / outfit that is on it. Look at his neck, it looks like he's wearing a winter outfit. Needless to have put this thing on him, I think he would look a lot more elegant if he didn't have any clothes on him (highlighting his fabulous feathers). Why didn't they make a cell (simple and small), with a very striking or electrifying color? (silver or gold would go well). It is what I think.

So the pegasus is a poney with chicken legs and wings??? its horrible just to watch it.. burn it before lays eggs.

tsk tsk tsk..Anet trying to implement something weird once again when the skeleton of the griff does not support the body dimensions to make the "horse quimera thing" look like a pegasus alike...

Worst skin ever made...Its a fat big poney quimera... :=) its like some evil asuran experiment went wrong.

Advice:We need a Kirin mount model with a apropriate skeleton and then Anet canrework model skin into the kirin mount.Maybe resuse the chacal skeleton and implement griff mnechanics on the case of the pegasus, and use the same skeleton for more horse alike mounts.

Note: i wrote this out of pure gigle due how bad we laughed on discord about this skin, IMO it feels lack of quality and poorly done, ( focus on the chicken legs and poney neck).

I studied the official promotion picture and detected a chimera instead of a pegasus. According to Wikipedia, a chimera is a lion's body with a goat head and a snake tail, but I guess they somehow mixed this description up and confused this with the description of a pegasus as a winged horse.Our mount has got:

• a unicorn horn
  • a horse head
  • chicken legs in front
  • goat hoofs in back
  • white colored raven wings
  • tail of a pigeon
  • dressed with a carpet as saddle and a curtain around his neck

If you look up the Pegasus article in Wikipedia, this skin is a strange mixture of the pictures within this article, composed from existing graphics assets in the game.It's really weird. It's not really ugly, it's weird. My proposal: If you are out of ideas, make a really ugly mount. Ugly to the bone. Arenanet already did uglies, such as Failed Attempt and the weapons this is material for. This would be an interesting mount, not a weird one.

@"Silmar Alech.4305" said:I studied the official promotion picture and detected a chimera instead of a pegasus. According to Wikipedia, a chimera is a lion's body with a goat head and a snake tail, but I guess they somehow mixed this description up and confused this with the description of a pegasus as a winged horse.

chimera by defenition meants the cross over of several species into one, its not specified to be the lion mythological chimera.

when i call chimera (quimera) is more towards into genetics, hence i joke about the asuran experiment going wrong :)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chimera_%28genetics%29

So they named it a Pegasus which is 90% horse except for the wings, Instead of a Hippogriff? which is what it actually looks like. :expressionless: It's not very often I complain about things but surely if you are calling it one thing please don't make it look like another!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pegasus - "Quote from wiki - Pegasus (Greek: Πήγασος, Pḗgasos; Latin: Pegasus, Pegasos) is a mythical winged divine horse."https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hippogriff - "Quote again from wiki - Hippogriff (Greek: Ἱππόγρυπας) is a legendary creature which has the front half of an eagle and the hind half of a horse. "

It's not just the face, the entire thing looks like an asuran experiment gone wrong.

Firstly it's not a Pegasus, it has a horn, that's a Alicorn. And it should have cloven hooves not griffon feet. The legs are too short, it looks like a shetland pony had a baby with a griffon and it went horribly wrong, and the sadness is shown on this poor creatures face. The saddle is downright hideous and looks like medieval armor, and the mane...it looks like a doily your grandmother put on her table. I agree the face is too long, not elegant at all. Literally everything about this mount is bad, except the wings, who okay'd this travesty?

@Lambent.6375 said:

@"Draes.5493" said:Lol the Guild Wars 2 subreddit has exploded with memes of this abomination of a skin. I haven't laughed so hard in a very long time!

I'm happy this mount was released, and I'm enjoying all the laughs and jokes. It is weird and ugly, but its the good funny kind of weird and ugly.

I aint spending my money on it though but yea i laughed hard when i saw the one that said hEMDVju.jpg

• Like 1

@"Dante.1763" said:It honestly doesnt look that bad in game and dyed, i got it from a BLC and used it as a joke initially but after seeing it with the colours my mounts are, its pretty decent. i wish its main body had more than one dye channel though. Not sure the armor needed -3-

You're only saying that cause you got it for "free" the thing cost 2000 gems initially and it looks horrible. I would not spend any money on this mount solely because of how the design looks. Which is essentially their business model since the Living stories are Free.

@Hadi.6025 said:

@"Dante.1763" said:It honestly doesnt look that bad in game and dyed, i got it from a BLC and used it as a joke initially but after seeing it with the colours my mounts are, its pretty decent. i wish its main body had more than one dye channel though. Not sure the armor needed -3-

You're only saying that cause you got it for "free" the thing cost 2000 gems initially and it looks horrible. I would not spend any money on this mount solely because of how the design looks. Which is essentially their business model since the Living stories are Free.

Im not actually, i bought 3000 gems in keys hoping i would get it. Only reason i went the key route is cause armor/weapon unlocks, if i wouldnt have gotten it i was gonna buy it.

It doesnt look as bad as it does in the preview window, it could be a little -larger- compared to the other griffons skins, but its pretty decent for a unique to GW2 Pegasus.