Best character / proffesion combo

Drizzt.1796

Asura ranger. Obviously logical.

Pros:

• superior scientific profession, as your "golem" (the pet) does not require programming, batteries, is not hackable and easy to maintain/replace. Tons of funds and time saved for real research!
  • pet is bigger then you! Great at drawing attention away from smaller you! Also can be used as emergency mount (reseach in progress!)
  • pet is bigger then you! If you're stranded and no food - BIG mobile food supply right there!
  • excellent subterfuge and saboutage - send in your pet to wreck enemy equipment/raid their laboratory. Just a wild animal attack, none will be the wiser..
  • SNAP! The favourite sound when some pests are trying to bug you in your laboratory. Noooo, I didn't lay that snare there...asura's don't use snare traps (innocent eyes)
  • technobabble the cretins for 3s stun. Shoot the inquest smartasses with your bow. Didn't invent tech for enemy arrows? Too bad!
  • Sharks with lasers. You know you want them, and as ranger you already have a shark!

Cons:

• Your lab may smell...a "little"
  • drooling maw of your "pet" is the last thing you want to see and smell when being ressurected
  • Necros can detonate their pets and resummon soon after....need to work on "pet enhancements"
  • Your clearly superior resourcefulness and adaptation skills are often not recognized by golem-obsessed imbecilic peers.

Pros to prove my point:. No manure obviously. Hard to tame. They're bigger than you!. They might eat you (Pet looks at you with hungry eyes). Hard to take care of. Cant use it as a mount (They're not horses for goodness sake!). Can get caught by the inquest and be used as a test subjectCons to prove his point:. Un-hackable. Emergency rations. Saves time (not with training). Excellent cover-up!. Can make your pets destroy things! Zojja "Its not my lab so i dont care if it gets blown up.". If it gets lost, you just have to find another!I finished with this part so put some thought into what you type @ZeftheWicked.3076. Think about what i said too! @