Chill with capes already!!! It's getting boring!

It would be nice to have back pieces that better fit the look you're going with. I'd like a non guild emblem version of the guild cape though, or another simple looking one for those of us non guilded or who's guild emblem doesn't look very good on the cape. I'd like a smaller backpack or sling or something that doesn't cover your whole character profile or most of your other stuff you're trying to show off.

I'm not a fan of capes and haven't bought any of them, but I can understand why they're adding several different varieties right now. Players asked for capes for years, so once they managed to make them they probably want to get a variety of designs out there so more people can find and buy one they like.

I never wanted them but I got the guild one on my guardian and like it. I would just like it if there were more added as in-game items. Maybe even a build-a-cape menu for guilds to create their own cape style similar to how they create their logo. I.e. Logo with a short/long cape. Neat/tattered.

@kharmin.7683 said:

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:Only hang up I have about the gemstone capes is that I cant have my guild logo on it....like why is it not possible to do that yet the tech was there in gw1.

Because they set it up so that you can get your guild cape from your guild?

That is the Hangup. I don’t really want a rat or some treehouse on my cape, especially if I’m paying $$ for it, I’d rather be able to have the option to have my guilds logo....that’s really why i bought my first cape...cause I like the design and I thought I’d be able to have my guilds logo on it.

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

@JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:Only hang up I have about the gemstone capes is that I cant have my guild logo on it....like why is it not possible to do that yet the tech was there in gw1.

Because they set it up so that you can get your guild cape from your guild?

That is the Hangup. I don’t really want a rat or some treehouse on my cape, especially if I’m paying $$ for it, I’d rather be able to have the option to have my guilds logo....that’s really why i bought my first cape...cause I like the design and I thought I’d be able to have my guilds logo on it.

If you want your Guild's logo on a cape, then acquire the Guild Cape. No $$ necessary.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Basic_Guild_Cape