best order to complete ice brood mastery

None really In order to be honest, but to put my input in after grinding out the whole new mastery set in 1.5days..I'd start off with the raven as they are the longest grind, needing; 1.2m exp for the 3rd and 1.6m exp for the 4th. The others are 760k? Exp each which dont take too long.

As for the helpfulness and acquiring which mastery first.... they are all pretty useless (imo) map specific.. and pretty much just a tier upgrade from the previous ones

@DoRi Silvia.4159 said:None really In order to be honest, but to put my input in after grinding out the whole new mastery set in 1.5days..I'd start off with the raven as they are the longest grind, needing; 1.2m exp for the 3rd and 1.6m exp for the 4th. The others are 760k? Exp each which dont take too long.

As for the helpfulness and acquiring which mastery first.... they are all pretty useless (imo) map specific.. and pretty much just a tier upgrade from the previous ones

So there's not a distinct difference like there was between Pact Commander and Legendary Crafting?

@"Game of Bones.8975" said:When it comes to multiple mastery lines there are poor lines to complete first and better ones.What mastery lines are better to complete first with the new Ice Brood Mastery Points?

Go for "Raven's Flight" first, so you can activate raven portals/gates yourself. After that … it does not matter much, the others feel not really important on the map.