I would be interested in a Winged Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid Skyscale Mount skin

@nxsage.6578 said:

@"Swagger.1459" said:Are you peeps not paying attention to the OPs request from back in Nov???

"Next I would like a Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid for a Skyscale Mount skin."

So some dev(s) must have seen this thread and thought it would be fun to make something like it. The devs are allowed to be silly and goofy. And its not like anyone is forced to buy it... Geez...

Nobody is happy it exists either, even the mount doesn't seem happy with its existence. When OP made the post I'm sure he didn't have something so horrendous in mind.

Then don't buy it... Your problem is solved now lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Are you peeps not paying attention to the OPs request from back in Nov???

So some dev(s) must have seen this thread and thought it would be fun to make something like it. The devs are allowed to be silly and goofy. And its not like anyone is forced to buy it... Geez...

Nobody is happy it exists either, even the mount doesn't seem happy with its existence. When OP made the post I'm sure he didn't have something so horrendous in mind.

It won't fix the biggest problem that this....thing exist and looks like that in the game, i wish Warclaw's Lance would work in PvE so peole can throw at themI think letting Jormag corrupt my mind isn't so bad after all

@"Danikat.8537" said:I find it interesting that the tank-raptor and that mess of a "demon" bunny are considered cool and totally acceptable and this is what people object to.

20 years ago that would have been me too. I wouldn't have dared express the slightest interest in anything "cute" or silly but the more creepy and disturbing you could make it the better. I'm not actually sure when I stopped caring and settled on just liking 'weird' things of all stripes, I don't think I really noticed until GW2 came out and I realised I absolutely would use a bow which shoots unicorns because it's so rediculous.

Assuming the "demon bunny" is the Infernal Horror Springer, I agree with you. I don't see why there would be a problem with the Dreadnought Raptor though - it even has some surprisingly plausible lore behind that closely matches what real life humans did with horses.

With this pegasus thing, I think you've misunderstood the objections though - I haven't seen anyone saying it looks too cute or too silly. I think the problem is that it isn't sufficiently horselike to match people's expectations of what a unicorn pegasus should look like.

@Knighthonor.4061 said:I like some of the Unique mount skins like the Humming Bird for Skimmer and the Deer for Jackal.

Next I would like a Unicorn/Pegasus hybrid for a Skyscale Mount skin.not sure if some special effects could also be a thing. Maybe since there is already a fire effect skyscale. But a Running on a beam of light animation, when flying, for this would seal the deal for me.

I like unique ones too. I can't stand any recolor skins of the pugfaced default no matter how shiny the rest of the skin is designed. That goes for griffon too. Pugface? Nope.

I like my horsie face pegasus griffon, even with its Gorilla Feather arms and webbed front feet.

The fact that many don't like it means my choice will stay unique so I'm more likely to sport it.

I have only seen one other person with it while playing alongside me.

As a side note, I can dive more accurately because of the pegasus slender head.

@"Swagger.1459" said:So some dev(s) must have seen this thread and thought it would be fun to make something like it. The devs are allowed to be silly and goofy. And its not like anyone is forced to buy it... Geez...

So it wasn't stated and you want us to go on your assumption. Got it. :p

Seems kinda silly for them to invest time into a "joke mount" when they can invest it into something that the vast majority does not think looks like an abomination, like a GOOD LOOKING pegasus, or good looking mount in general...which would make them much more money. But yes, to each their own.

@"Rio.4259" said:Seems kinda silly for them to invest time into a "joke mount" when they can invest it into something that the vast majority does not think looks like an abomination, like a GOOD LOOKING pegasus, or good looking mount in general...which would make them much more money. But yes, to each their own.

Alternatively, if they had wanted to make more money off this, could have released it on April 1st. I don't think people would have cared so much then.

@Rio.4259 said:

@"Swagger.1459" said:So some dev(s) must have seen this thread and thought it would be fun to make something like it. The devs are allowed to be silly and goofy. And its not like anyone is forced to buy it... Geez...

So it wasn't stated and you want us to go on your assumption. Got it. :p

Seems kinda silly for them to invest time into a "joke mount" when they can invest it into something that the vast majority does not think looks like an abomination, like a GOOD LOOKING pegasus, or good looking mount in general...which would make them much more money. But yes, to each their own.

A bunch of us already figured out where the idea came from, it’s pretty obvious so get on board. You don’t need the devs to make a blog post clarifying it.

It’s not like you’re limited to this one skin... you’ll get more, so don’t buy it if you have issues. Your problem solved.

@Swagger.1459 said:

@Swagger.1459 said:Are you peeps not paying attention to the OPs request from back in Nov???

Your neighbours paint their houses bright pink. Fill the gardens with the ugliest pride-parade assessments you can find, and will be hosting my little pony festivals every weekend.But it's not a problem? Rights? Since you don't live in those houses, right?

Briefly put, just like SAB, not only can 'not partake', it's noisy aesthetics will still ruin your experience.And if that was only it, but no. It's also a problem.The core staff made horses and unicorns a thing of myth and legend. They only existed in paintings to enhance the glory of the humans presented in.But now you can buy one and parade it in reality.

@Ayakaru.6583 said:

Your neighbours paint their houses bright pink. Fill the gardens with the ugliest pride-parade assessments you can find, and will be hosting my little pony festivals every weekend.But it's not a problem? Rights? Since you don't live in those houses, right?

Briefly put, just like SAB, not only can 'not partake', it's noisy aesthetics will still ruin your experience.And if that was only it, but no. It's also a problem.The core staff made horses and unicorns a thing of myth and legend. They only existed in paintings to enhance the glory of the humans presented in.But now you can buy one and parade it in reality.

Move your character away from the players using the mount skin that visually offends you. Problem solved.