NEW ITEM RECIPE - Amalgamated Draconic Gemstone

Kaizer.8261

Hello everyone!

So, with the new patch i'm trying to build the new Illuminated Boreal Weapons but i needed this new "Amalgamated Draconic Lodestone".According to the Official GW2 Wiki, you can create it on the Mystic Forge with:

• 10x Destroyer Lodestones
  • 10x Mordrem Lodestones
  • 10x Crystal Lodestones
  • 10x Corrupted Lodestones

Yet, when i put those on the Mystic Forge, it simply wont work. The mystic forge tells me i need 250 OF EACH instead of just 10.I'm doing something wrong or what?

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@"Kitta.5412" said:It doesn't work still.

That is still the wrong recipe. The recipe for making a single one is.
Imgur

No it worked yesterday. So unless they changed it with no notes whatsoever, there's something buggy about this. I made 1 lodestone with that exact recipe last night.

And for your sass, I went and tried what you're showing just to prove you're wrong.j8Z3C2e.jpg

So with a little more digging ...

What is actually happening is that as you log in and out the recipe changes.So far I have gotten

mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 10mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 10mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 10mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 250

Seems like it is just random when loading into an instance. It changes even when loading into the same instance.

@Khisanth.2948 said:So with a little more digging ...

What is actually happening is that as you log in and out the recipe changes.So far I have gotten

mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 10mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 10mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 250mordrem uses 10, putrid uses 10mordrem uses 250, putrid uses 250

Seems like it is just random when loading into an instance. It changes even when loading into the same instance.

I think you're right or the patch fixed it. Logged in today and was able to craft some lol.

@Gumbolia.5381 said:I can't make any of these either. It always requires 250 of each - mordrem or putrid, Lion's Arch or Royal Terrace

MacOS 64-bit GW clientI have the exact same problem. No matter which version of the 10 mat recipe I use nor which order I put them in, the forge says I still need a full stack.

Edit: also using the Mac client.

• 3 weeks later...

I am now having the reverse problem., I cannot use stacks of 250 Destroyer/Corrupted/Crystal/Mordrem Lodestones to get an output of 25. I only get 10. I am pretty down about all the double clicking I had to do to make the lodestones in the first place , then I find I will have to do more? Please, Please take pity on people who have physical conditions or disabilities.

@Infinity.6927 said:I am now having the reverse problem., I cannot use stacks of 250 Destroyer/Corrupted/Crystal/Mordrem Lodestones to get an output of 25. I only get 10. I am pretty down about all the double clicking I had to do to make the lodestones in the first place , then I find I will have to do more? Please, Please take pity on people who have physical conditions or disabilities.

Unfortunately when they fixed the above issue they also turned both into single recipes instead of one single and one bulk.